Music When We Scored.....

ScottW1886

I thought it was gumf to be honest but hey lets hope i hear it many times. Have to say as a mod/ska in a previous life i liked the one step beyond bit that Saints did last week although gutted at the time. Have to say our tannoy sounded on it's last legs today we SERIOUSLY need a new system our first scorer was JOHN MMMMMFFFHHH! :doh: . Scorer from the penalty spot was ROSS MMMMPHHH GRUUT SQUEEK! :huh: .

Give us your suggestions. There's fuck all wrong with it.

In a crowd of 5000, there's no way everyone will like the song being played and it's as simple as that. You like it, I don't. I have plenty of suggestions of songs that would be preferable (to me) but the same rule applies to those as well.

have to say that song sucks baws!!

i dont mind if they play any song when we score even that one, but blasting it out at the start when the players come on to the park is " a rid neck"

Get a Stone Roses track.....This is the One......now that'd be the baws!!

have to say that song sucks baws!!

i dont mind if they play any song when we score even that one, but blasting it out at the start when the players come on to the park is " a rid neck"

Get a Stone Roses track.....This is the One......now that'd be baws!!

Fixed that for you mio.