• Chris Humphrey
    • Steve Jennings
    • Paul Slane
    • Null Vote

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really difficult to choose today, so many good performances. For me it was between Jim O'Brien and Shaun Hutchinson. Went for Hutchinson though, was very composed on the ball, won a fair few headers, and kept their danger men in his pocket. Great finish for the 3rd as well.

Tough one today. Though Sutton worked very hard and did extremely well at his goal. Hutch was superb in defence, despite one or two hairy moments but he did well against 2 big lads and what a goal!

However, though Jim O'Brien was outstanding today. He's too often ineffective but today he really opened up the Killie defence and was unlucky not to score in front of the Cooper early in the 2nd half. Worked hard, tracked back and caused so many problems for Killie.

Hutchinson for me although i did think O'Brien was excellent today as well, tough call!!

i've watched Motherwell for nearly 30 yrs and i cant remember seeing such potential in a young defender, i think he could be exceptional!! Hard , good in the air, a good footballer and how many centre halfs do you see finish like today....class act!!

Just a shame Jim O Brien didn't get what would've been a well deserved goal to top an otherwise for me flawless performance.

Other than not keeping a clean sheet and the obvious need for another striker difficult to find fault with anything today (but I'm sure some will find it easy).