Signing #6

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny but in all the PR photos they have the names across the back - is there a reason we arent using these in SPL games? No complaints - just curiosity

What do you mean names? logintolearn or the players' actual name?

We've used both in both games of the SPL season thus far! :O

Or am I missing something?

WELCOME BIG MAN :wallbash:

Not a fan of the 6 month thing but we can always extend it if he does well and it makes him work a wee bit harder as well, I think we might be starting to see the Gannon psychology here.

In Gannon we trust

Just looking forward to MaGoo telling the papers tomorrow how he knows us and our players inside out and the sheep will be well prepared for Sat and he thinks it will be a tight game but the 3 points will come in handy. Go on SkidMark give our young guns all the amo they need, I fecken dare you B-)

Glad we have a striker on board now. If hes in a Premiership teams squad he must be as good as we already have or better.

I think the style we now play will suit him and he'll bang in a few goals.

Unfortunately 6 month loan deal but if he impresses we might keep him until end of season.

Really canny judge him until we see him play.

Hope he gets a goal on Sat if he gets a game. might put a fiver on him

Just looking forward to MaGoo telling the papers tomorrow how he knows us and our players inside out and the sheep will be well prepared for Sat and he thinks it will be a tight game but the 3 points will come in handy. Go on SkidMark give our young guns all the amo they need, I fecken dare you :wallbash:

he's no got a clue! if you look at the side he started in his last game when he was our manager and compare it to the team that will likely line up tomoro its night and day! Only remaining players are Craigan, Sutton, Hammell and O'Brien. Craigan isnt necessarily a certainty (although he played well last week), Hammell might not yet have managed to convince JG he's good enough for s atart after the howler he had in Perth and Sutton might not start to give Lukas a go. O'Brien should start based on the performances he's put in so far but you never know with Gannon. Muttley won't know whats fuckin' hit him!

You wouldn't kick doors down to sign Jutkiewicz on his stats. He's not scored for Everton, or on his last two loan deals to Plymouth and Huddersfield. On the face of it he didn't even have a particularly good record at Swindon (5 goals in 38 appearances).

I guess we'll see what he's really like in the coming weeks.

Just spoke to a huddersfield fan who tells me he is the worst player he has ever seen. Unfit and lazy were two of the words he used to describe him. His Huddersfield career ended after he was subbed after 30 minutes and threw his jersey away. Sounds good :mad:

Thats probably why everton went in for him :lol:

welcome to the well, big man. Just to get yer gander up Mutley wouldn't have signed you your 2 inches too small..... go prove him wrong.