League Cup Draw

wunderwell

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was sure that Radio Scotland mentioned that it was today.

Chick Young was going on about not going to Monaco for the Champs League draw and covering the CO-OP draw instead.

Would sum up one of the reasons Scottish football is in the state it is if the organisation responsible for the tournament is sending out emails that the draw is on Tuesday when it's going to take place today !

Stuart.

tis a diddy cup

Means sweet FA, waste of time entering unless theres a big cash payout if we win.

If it ment qualifying for Europe then thats kewl but its no.

Any way we usually get pumped off teams from lower leagues anyway like Alloa or summit

Seems some on here have contracted the Old Firm disease of referring to it as a diddy cup. It's a trophy - one of only two we have a realistic chance of ever winning. That makes it worthwhile as far as I'm concerned. And for the Old Firm and their aspirations of winning the treble, well it's not so diddy then is it ?

In any event, the draw is at 2pm on Tuesday.

Stuart.

It's one of the only two trophies we have a chance of winning each season, so it means something.

Couldn't agree more.

It may not be worth much to the OF, what with them rubbing shoulders with Europes finest every 2nd Wednesday or so, but it's still the league cup to me.

I certainly wouldn't knock back a good run in it.