Steelmenonline Player Sponsorship 2009-2010

Brazilian

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to Mad Well dobe Owner

I've updated the list on the first post

I have also sent out a mail to all the contributors so far listing options that are open to us.

Still room for more to join in, £5 a pop will get an entry into a draw for whatever players top or tops we do sponsor.

Thats me got quite a bit more money in folks so i've updated the first post,

from the email feedback so far

It looks like we'll be sponsoring a signed up 'Well players Europa top (yeah I know we're a bit late but at the end of the season a lucky 'Well fan will receive the top and the club score a decent amount)

If anybody has not been receiving the emails let me know (i've been known to make the odd typo in email adresses )

Having canvassed (edit: nearly) everyone that contributed this year for views (sorry!)

I agreed with the club that we under the banner steelmenonline.co.uk would sponsor Jamie Murphys European top this season.

Cheers to everyone thats contributed the club is more than £300 better off from all the contributions so far

I've scanned in a copy of the commercial agreement:

3927107476_ae90c8cf4f_m.jpg

£10 sent yia Paypal.

Let me know if any problems.

Cheers.

Money arrived from Essex with no problem :cheers:

This totally popped out of my mind so I forgot to hand my cash to Brazilian at the h**s game. Anyone who knows him going to Tannadice?

B-) its awright Frazzle seemingly your a well kent face :unsure:;) I'll be missing at Tannadice but will be around the Ark for ICT & Hibs, you can contribute then

• 6 months later...

Eh? naw!

not heard anything about it.........yet :D

always a nervous time of year for me , waiting on news since its other peoples money i've spent and promised a return.

After the miscalcualtion by the club last year I'm hopeful that they are just waiting on perhaps the post split fixtures to confirm a date .

You should hear as soon as anyone Finlay.

Seems like the best thread for it, Brazilian. POTY dance? Probably a Saturday rather than a Sunday then. What would the supporters association's involvement be? Is this similar to the night at the Shawlands? Wasn't able to make that one.

Here is a post from FPC about the night.

The Player of the Year dance will take place in the Centenary Suite at Fir Park on Saturday 10th April at 7.00 pm.

Tickets costing £15.00 are available from branches of the association or direct from the Fir Park ticket office. This year it is a joint venture with the club, who will also be presenting the club's player of the year award.

The format will be the same as previous years with the presentations of association Player of the Year, the Young Player of the Year, buffet and raffle. The event will close atl 1am.