Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping we come out flying the morra two quick goals game killed off then start rippin the c**t out them...

They look sharp from set pieces but that was against hamilton i suppose, who im sure will be the whipping boys this year...... :blush:

He had the same kind in the Sun.

"they know why i left - because of all those players leaving."

Did he not notice all the players leaving Aberdeen for free????

I am very happy with the work he did at fir park, but he is gone now. So lets get one over the fucker!!!!!! Jim Gannon seems a far better tactial manager than McGhee (based on his first few games) McGhee would never have change his tactics to combat 1 player (Kyle), well he would have but not until the 70th minute and after he had scored a few goals. Gannon has also used his contacts and knowledge to bring players in instead of McGhee who talked about it.

Lee

BBC Iinterview

Biggest amount of pish i've heard a manager talk for a while...

"The everton striker we could have signed a week ago but we dont have the money.....Motherwell have more to spend thanks to the money they got from the players i sold when i was manager"

The c***s lost it lol

"The everton striker we could have signed a week ago but we dont have the money.....Motherwell have more to spend thanks to the money they got from the players i sold when i was manager"
That actually may be true. We did get a bit more cash in thanks to the sale of Ports etc. What is amusing, though, is that he obviously thought he was moving to a bigger club with more to spend.

I reckon the muppet fancies himself as being as good as Mourinho.

Now, if some of the lads never hated him beforehand then hes certainly gave them ammo to put a few past his shite he has up there.

Here Forbes, you do the talking with your feet and we'll tell McGhee what you really think of him. :)

No way was Jutkiewicz ever on Muttley's radar - so that's a total non starter.

Reading what he has said in the various interviews ahead of tomorrow's match, it is clear that he will try to take the credit if we win.

While I was for the most part a supporter of McGhee during his time here, I look back particularly at the last 6 months with nothing but contempt for him. As far as I am concerned he can go and take a phuk to himself.

Hope we royally shaft them.

Stuart.

I hope we fuck Aberdeen good and proper tomorrow but come on, McGhee is saying essentially nice things about us and folks are getting up in arms.

Some people on here are starting to make the Celtic Conspiracy Brigade look like down to earth and rationale people.

Get over it.

I am very happy with the work he did at fir park, but he is gone now. So lets get one over the fucker!!!!!! Jim Gannon seems a far better tactial manager than McGhee (based on his first few games) McGhee would never have change his tactics to combat 1 player (Kyle), well he would have but not until the 70th minute and after he had scored a few goals. Gannon has also used his contacts and knowledge to bring players in instead of McGhee who talked about it.

mcghee fucked around with his tactics to combat individuals quite a few times. home to celtic in march 08 and home to st mirren before the split this year.

also don't actually think there was much done to combat kyle, the main change from the second half in perth to the killie game was sticking hateley in midfield to make us a bit more solid.

I hope we do fuck them over, but i can't see anything wrong with that interview in the rancid at all.

Obviously he didnt rate forbes last season, or he wouldnt have sent him out to dumbarton. So by saying forbes has done better than he thought, is only him speaking the truth.

I'll be honest, I've read it a few times and I can't see anything wrong with the Daily Record article. If anything I find myself agreeing with McGhee's take on the situation.

Why didn't he play the guys then if he thought they were good?

The guy is a fuckwit pure and simple why are people defending him?he is trying to take credit for Motherwell's finances. He has an ego the size of ma boaby :( . He never had faith in Forbes, Slane and Hutchison. Nothing wrong with not playing him but does that not raise questions over his judgement? I am sure it does and feel his judment is utter pish.