Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from the game. Was a decent first half, but we were left hangining on for the last 20 minutes. Pleased with the 0-0.

On another note, the Mark McGhee chants were pathetic. Theres no defending it. It's all very well slagging the guy off, but chanting that he's a child molester was uncalled for.

Some people on this board are complete idiots who love a bit of outrage. Who really cares what a wee group of people sang at a fitba game?

Obviously a lot of people as its been all over the radio and no doubt the papers tomorrow ..maybe you dont care about the coverage the club gets ..but 99% of fans do.

Some people on this board are complete idiots who love a bit of outrage. Who really cares what a wee group of people sang at a fitba game?

I care because they are an embarrassment to our club and a club that i've supported for 25 years. The amount of arseholes in our support seems to be getting more and more every year and to come on here defending it is just as bad as the ones who are actually doing it.

We should trying to encourage fans to come to our games and not put them off by singing disgusting shite like that.

The paedo chants are totally and utterly out of order.

Sincere apologies to Mark McGhee for these offensive chants from decent well fans. Irrespective of what we feel about the guy and how he left us, no one deserves shite like this.

I hope the wanks who sang this are ashamed.

Fucking right!

I don't care how tasteless it is, as long as it got right up that c**t's nose, then it's fine by me!

Edit - I love the fact that because I'm not fucking beside myself and it won't ruin my night and I won't sit about thinking about it all that I'm not a decent 'Well fan

Its well enough documented on this site that I never liked Mark McGhee from the day and hour he came to Fir Park however if it is correct that our fans shouted the kind of bile that it is being reported then I condemn it utterly. If it is true then those involved, and they may well be a minority, have brought nothing but shame on our club. Mindless morons. :huh:

Fucking right!

I don't care how tasteless it is, as long as it got right up that c**t's nose, then it's fine by me!

Edit - I love the fact that because I'm not fucking beside myself and it won't ruin my night and I won't sit about thinking about it all that I'm not a decent 'Well fan

PRICK

Fucking right!

Stop being a total bell shot. So if he was black it'd be ok to chant monkey noises at him? I'm not sitting here worrying too much about it but how you can say it wasn't too far is beyond me

Humourous chants and even personal to a degree are acceptable but surely pish like Paedo is not.

Accusing him of being a fat, useless, whore, money grabbing, glory hunting, selfish prick are fine with me, but this went way too far.

Fucking right!

You don't strike me as a decent person never mind a decent well fan. I thought you may have been fishing but having checked out some of your other posts I've come to the conclusion that you really are a total twat.

Fine reply from the boss that sat on his arse all through the last game of the season while Jim Jeffries was never in the dug-out. Compare JG last week!!!. The Scotland connection was the the end. What the hell is all this crap today - I take it is mindless nonsense and has no substance whatsoever.

Stop being a total bell shot. So if he was black it'd be ok to chant monkey noises at him?

Well no, but he isnt black and he isnt a paedophile. Whats the big fucking deal here honestly? This is nowhere near the worst chant ive heard at the fitba. Last week we sang to Connor Sammon "Your bald and gay", years before we have sang "Richard Gough child molester".

Stop being a total bell shot. So if he was black it'd be ok to chant monkey noises at him? I'm not sitting here worrying too much about it but how you can say it wasn't too far is beyond me

Because that's what a messageboard is all about, a difference in opinions. Just because my opinion is different from yours, and a tad more extreme and contraversial doesn't mean I'm a bell shot (whatever the fuck that is), a prick, a piece of dirt, or a bad bad man.

I really do think some guys are going way, way over the top here. Sure, in an ideal world I wouldn't want these kinda chants aimed at any individual merely doing his job, however, talk of the Club being carpeted over this is surely crazy. As anybody who read the last OSB would know, I believe McGhee left our Club in dire straits. So much so that if I had been at Pittodrie today I may have directed a few shouts his way in much the same way as we did to Big Eck at Easter Road. Indeed these guys at Aberdeen today probably feel the same way I did about Jock Wallace way back in 80's, when he left MFC in tatters to return to Govan. I abused that guy 'cause I was young and passionate, I wouldn't abuse McGhee 'cause I'm older and more laid back. If we want to encourage the young team in the East Stand(and I guess it would've been them today) to sing and up the atmosphere at Fir Park, we can hardly castigate them too much if they perhaps over step the mark (no pun intended !!). If your puppy "widdles" on the carpet, you smack it's nose to tell it that it's wrong so that it learns what's acceptable. You don't get it put down for a first offence. Other Clubs fans abuse each other and opposing players/fans and nothing is reported to officialdom. I mean what kinda reception did Strachan get from the Enclosure at Ibrox on any given visit, or Walter Smith vice versa ? So guys lighten up a bit. Yeah some of the chanting today was poor, but it wisnae a hanging offence.