Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

Because that's what a messageboard is all about, a difference in opinions. Just because my opinion is different from yours, and a tad more extreme and contraversial doesn't mean I'm a bell shot (whatever the fuck that is), a prick, a piece of dirt, or a bad bad man.

Listen mate you are acting like a wee boy, give it a rest and stop seeking attention.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because that's what a messageboard is all about, a difference in opinions. Just because my opinion is different from yours, and a tad more extreme and contraversial doesn't mean I'm a bell shot (whatever the fuck that is), a prick, a piece of dirt, or a bad bad man.

Ok well we clearly have differnce in opinions then cos I think you're a bell shot

Fuck me who invited the chip on your shoulder brigade today?

Bitter isny even the word...

I thought it was all a bit OTT to be honest, had a wee chuckle to myself the first time I heard it, simply cos of the absurdity of it. But throughout the game it was the main chant and by far the loudest ;)

There was a song about Scott Leitch being a bastard as well, dunno if thats true but again a bit out of order.

Some people need to fuck up.

Wonder if GazzyB was at Pittodrie.

Hopefully he was and will admit to being there and taking part in the vile and repulsive singing. Then he can be named, shamed and banned from Fir Park for life. Same goes for any other moron who has the guts to own up. Bet there's not many willing to do that though.

That anyone can even try to justify what went on is beyond belief.

IMHO the chanting today was over the top. I don't believe McGhee or Leitch deserved the extensive abuse dished out.

We had a very good support at Todders today, and would have much prefered if the fans had got behind the team as a whole rather than picking on M&L.

Just my opinion mind.

Haha smashing. It may go against the grain, but well done to anybody who gave that c**t ANY abuse at all today!! :cheers:

;) It should go against the grain. You are out of order. I have no time for McGhee now and would have loved to be involved singing things like 'McGhee, what's the score etc..' if we were winning. But why make it personal. Why say things that you wouldn't consider shouting accross the street at someone you have no time for?

Honestly, some people need to chase themselves. Football is a game. People annoy you but it is just their job.

Most of the chants I found really funny , shite tony mowbray, fat celtic reject etc. Even the Jim Leighton stuff ,but the peadophile one was way OTT, very poor taste and unecessary.

Although have to wonder why the home fans didn't boo or make any noise they could easily have drowned it out a more dour faced inanimate bunch I've yet to see.

Hopefully he was and will admit to being there and taking part in the vile and repulsive singing. Then he can be named, shamed and banned from Fir Park for life. Same goes for any other moron who has the guts to own up. Bet there's not many willing to do that though.

Great post. It's totally unacceptable to take part in that sort of abuse. Some folk are moronic beyond belief and the attempts to justify the behaviour is laughable. For a member of this board to defend it is sickening. Fuck off to a club that deserves you, ye don't belong here, complete and utter scumbags.

Guest DaviDoOOO

Ive had my ears shut for the last 20 years. and when i finally open them im disgusted. Football fans signing vile and repulsive songs. What ever next.

3483643965_1ed14ccec2.jpg

IMHO the chanting today was over the top. I don't believe McGhee or Leitch deserved the extensive abuse dished out.

We had a very good support at Todders today, and would have much prefered if the fans had got behind the team as a whole rather than picking on M&L.

Just my opinion mind.

McGhee and Leitch were the reason we had such a good support today - it was almost inevitable that people were going to vent their displeasure at them, although I would agree some of the songs were in poor taste.

Fucking right!

I don't care how tasteless it is, as long as it got right up that c**t's nose, then it's fine by me!

Edit - I love the fact that because I'm not fucking beside myself and it won't ruin my night and I won't sit about thinking about it all that I'm not a decent 'Well fan

You got that right ;)

I wasn't at the game but if some of the chants are correct the people who sang them should be ashamed. It is one thing winding up the opposition but personal abuse of this nature is not called for. There are other 'songs' you could sing to show your displeasure of McGhee the paedo song is not one of them.

I wasnt there today but if i was, i'd have maybe joined in the song, who knows. What i dont understand is why all of a sudden this huge outrage? Its not a new song, its been sung before (Llanelli away comes to mind straight away) and other clubs sing it. To say its as bad as racism is outrageous, the song is funny because of how utterly absurd it is. Maybe its to do with the generation gap and the older posters/fans having a different sense of humour?

And before anyone starts the "so you think child abuse is funny?" nonsense, ofcourse i dont. But you really think the people singing this actually think Mark McGhee is a paedophile? Its a stupid wee song and i honestly cant believe people are so upset about it.

his time at motherwell was overwhemingly positive but some people can't seem to accept that which is basically bitter and pathetic.

That's my view but now we have the truly absurd situation of Motherwell fans falling out over what kind of abuse is acceptable to throw at him :thumbup:

Really small time and pathetic but it's up to you.

It's remarkable the passion the guy stirs up in his former clubs - I was at the Millwall v Brighton game last night (two of his exes there) and there was even a fair amount of stuff about him now in the Millwall fanzine! :D

(Relatively positive, sorry to disappoint the red meat brigade).

I wasnt there today but if i was, i'd have maybe joined in the song, who knows. What i dont understand is why all of a sudden this huge outrage? Its not a new song, its been sung before (Llanelli away comes to mind straight away) and other clubs sing it. To say its as bad as racism is outrageous, the song is funny because of how utterly absurd it is. Maybe its to do with the generation gap and the older posters/fans having a different sense of humour?

And before anyone starts the "so you think child abuse is funny?" nonsense, ofcourse i dont. But you really think the people singing this actually think Mark McGhee is a paedophile? Its a stupid wee song and i honestly cant believe people are so upset about it.

How would you like a couple of hundred people chanting that you were a paedophile?

No one is saying he is actually a paedophile but it is disgusting patter and is beyond banter.

I really can't believe you are defending this.

Perhaps it is a generation thing Bop, perhaps it isn't.

We had a very good support today. However, many folks of all generations and both sexes found themselves in the unsavoury position where they felt it necessary to move seat.

The Fat Tony Mowbray, and there's only 1 Jim Leighton were funny. The very loud paedo abuse was not.

How would you like a couple of hundred people chanting that you were a paedophile?

By all means get 10,000 people to chant that i'm a paedophile, i wouldnt really give a fuck because i'm not a paedophile and everyone that knows me also knows i am not a paedophile. I would see it for what it is - a stupid song at the fitba designed to wind folk up. Looks like it worked eh?

No one is saying he is actually a paedophile but it is disgusting patter and is beyond banter.

I really can't believe you are defending this.

I'm not really defending it though, i can see how some people would think it is slightly over the line, i just dont think its a big deal, its a song at the fitba for fucks sake.

I bet you cried when Diana died and watched her funeral on the tele as if she was yer best pal.

Just having a look at these posts. Does any Motherwell fans get on?

I wasnt there due to work commitments, by the sounds of it I'm glad I never went. I know the paedo patter is pish but I think each to their own. You want to shout or sing it, thats fine. Half of the guys singing it were probably adults anyways. Their big boys now and they dont need told to shush.