Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

Humour is subjective but I personally don't find the paedo song amusing. I just think there are funnier chants and banter that could have been directed at McGhee.

Not a song but the recent Everton 2 shop that opened in the Liverpool 1 shopping centre was a classic example of funny football related humour.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, if someone called anyone on here a paedo then they could get you done big-time for it. It's simply just not allowed in this day and age and you could end up in a huge amount of shit for doing so, whether or not you meant it. Just by sayin it could see you ending up in Court. Unless you're convicted of being a paedo, you can't be called one. If someone does call you one, and you aint, you can sue them shitless for it. The stigma attached to it nowadays means that you cannot call someone a paedo without them actually being one.

See, if someone called anyone on here a paedo then they could get you done big-time for it. It's simply just not allowed in this day and age and you could end up in a huge amount of shit for doing so, whether or not you meant it. Just by sayin it could see you ending up in Court. Unless you're convicted of being a paedo, you can't be called one. If someone does call you one, and you aint, you can sue them shitless for it. The stigma attached to it nowadays means that you cannot call someone a paedo without them actually being one.

:thumbup:

Are we seriously having this debate?

Over and out for me on this thread - outrageous.

Honestly, I'd fucking love it if McGhee sued one of the dafties admitting to it on here, they deserve all they get.

If it comes out at a later date that Mark McGhee is infact a Paedophile, then alot of folk are gonna owe these lyricists an apology :thumbup:

On a serious note, Mark McGhee is an absolute prick of a human being. As a manager for us during the 2007/2008 season he brought us some good memories. However, for me, and me alone, he has destroyed all of his good through his actions of the last 18months or so..

Fat prick, Fat celtic reject, egotistical fanny...yes Paedophile and child molester....No

i was at the game today and our fans were a disgrace.

absolute fucking disgrace.

mark mcghee's an arsehole, yes. a c**t, no one could argue with that. a bastard, fair enough. a prick, no bother.

the chants today were well out of order. phil o'donnell on his his first game back at fir park got horrible abuse but this was 100x worse.

In a word - yes. They actually believe what they are singing and have a real hatred of people because of their religion.

A small group of Motherwell fans sang what was in their opinion a jovial song that is to be taken as funny because its utterly absurd.

Two compare the two in my opinion is just stupid.

In a word - yes. They actually believe what they are singing and have a real hatred of people because of their religion.

A small group of Motherwell fans sang what was in their opinion a jovial song that is to be taken as funny because its utterly absurd.

ok. words don't matter.

you're a wee poof with a vice versa barnet. repost your suicide note and give us all a laugh.

As opposed to a real hatred of people because they used to be at Fir Park?

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter if you find it funny, outrageous or just juvenile, if you can't see the damage it does to the reputation of the club that we support, then you are truly clueless.

If you think about it, its actually quite disgusting and shows a total lack of respect for the way McGhee led us through the phil tradjedy, regardless of what we all think of the last 6 months of his tenure.

A jovial song is the poor mans Mowbrey, now that is funny. McGhee would have held his hands up in the media and said he thought it was funny, even though it would have cut him to the bone and pissed him right off!

Anyway, regardless I've spent the last 10 mins on the sheep forum and they havent even mentioned it, so hopefully the backlash wont be too bad. They are all too busy living in dreamland thinking they have a devine right to be beating teams of the like of us...... sheep shaggin bassa's! (that will be sheep that have prove it age i.d. cards obviously) :thumbup:

As opposed to a real hatred of people because they used to be at Fir Park?

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter if you find it funny, outrageous or just juvenile, if you can't see the damage it does to the reputation of the club that we support, then you are truly clueless.

You'll be lucky if it even gets mentioned. Far worse things have been sung at football matches. If x thousand scots singing the alan shearer peado song at hampden doesn't get mentioned this is hardly gonna make the headlines!

ok. words don't matter.

you're a wee poof with a vice versa barnet. repost your suicide note and give us all a laugh.

:lol:

I'll scan it in especially for you.

Talk about an over reaction. I like how you'v noticed my hair though.