Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

No, it doesn't. The fact is no one chanted the word f****n, which is a bit of a buzz word these days.

Rubbish, I'd say half were singing that stuff today. That's not a 'small" section.

Read what Reynolds has already said. I basically see it as him saying "that's what he gets".

Aye, fair enough, the chants were a bit OTT but folk need to calm now. We didn't fucking lynch him.

But I think we lose our right to be offended about whether the fans did or didn't say the f word when it's deemed acceptable to call McGhee a paedophile. Half the fans might have been singing that stuff but given 4 or 5 hundred fans went to Pittodrie, it's a small section of our entire support. I suppose we will need to wait and see whether it happens at Fir Park and if more people join in.

As for the article about Reynolds, him saying he didn't hear the chants isn't the same thing as saying he got what he deserved.

Other managers have walked out on Motherwell on less than friendly terms, they didn't get that kind of abuse.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no similar reaction at Fir Park next time we play.

Simply put, a full day on the sauce will make fans sing songs which may be deemed unsavoury. They can't be taken back, and we should just move on I guess, at the end of the day, McGhee has moved on and I guess we as a fan base for the good, and bad are best to ignore him.

Damaging :lol:

To be fair i'd imagine its quite hard for you to get your words out in person Bryson seeing as no c**t can stand talking to you for over 2 seconds as you spray a small fountain from your virgin lips. So on this occasion i guess it makes sense for a man of your age to resort to name calling over the internet. In all seriousness though is it some sort of extra saliva problem or are you just a complete downer?

Edited to also point out the fact you're specky and ginger.

that's a relief. i was a bit worried you might have known some of my darker secrets.

see you soon fatley.

There will be no similar reaction at Fir Park next time we play.

Simply put, a full day on the sauce will make fans sing songs which may be deemed unsavoury. They can't be taken back, and we should just move on I guess, at the end of the day, McGhee has moved on and I guess we as a fan base for the good, and bad are best to ignore him.

Agree totally and hopefully this might make people realise for our club's sake, it is time to move on.

The paedophile song was wrong, add to that the story of the well fan attacked in wales and it shows we have some followers who could give the OF scum a run for their money. These people and their actions have no place at FP and should be told where to go!

The paedophile song was wrong, add to that the story of the well fan attacked in wales and it shows we have some followers who could give the OF scum a run for their money. These people and their actions have no place at FP and should be told where to go!

Quite happy to lose a good near half of your typical away support?

What is so much more wrong about calling someone, at a football match and clearly in jest, a Paedo, than implying that afull city of people, not just one man, enjoy relations with animals?

Maybe it's me missing the point here, but the two are one in the same, and in this context can be chalked down to 'bad banter' at a football match.

I've said pretty much all I have to say on the subject, yes the songs were out of order to an extent but worse has happened and worse will, no doubt happen again, it is time for us as a fanbase to move on and stop focussing on 'him'.

No it doesnt make it alright but the question was about a specific person who had been convicted of having underage sex with someone, something MmG has not been charged with.

Unless you have any personel experience to prove me wrong?

So you accuse me of getting molested of McGhee? Double standards are shocking on this forum.

:lol: Your horse is defo the highest of all. Giving Pauline a run for her money so you are.

What is so much more wrong about calling someone, at a football match and clearly in jest, a Paedo, than implying that afull city of people, not just one man, enjoy relations with animals?

Maybe it's me missing the point here, but the two are one in the same, and in this context can be chalked down to 'bad banter' at a football match.

:lol:

I attempted to kill myself when i was 18. Hilarious eh?

I love steelmen online, great threads.

And you're the type of person who wouldn't mind a large number of people chanting paedophile at you in a public place?

Chanting things that could have a detrimental effect on peoples state of mind. Hilarious eh?

You've obviously been through some dark times and I don't imagine that sort of thing would have helped much.

Glad to see you've matured so much since you were 18.

You honestly think that something chanted at the fitba is going to affect someones state of mind ?

What the fuck is everyone on tonight :lol:

Maybe he'll begin to think he's a paedophile and actually start shagging kids. Its definitely a new excuse anyway. Im not even suggesting its an appropriate (or even funny) chant, but fucking hell this has been blown way out of proportion.

In all honesty i would be completely indifferent towards it. I'm not a paedophile and ridiculous chants like that wouldnt affect me. I'm not too sure what your first comment is about either, because i have a history of mental health issues i'm likely to be upset by daft chants at a fitba match?

I'm inclined to agree with Don Goodman on this one, while it might not be entirely appropriate or funny to everyone, its certainly no worse than alot of the chants at the fitba and has been blown way out of proportion.

In all honesty i would be completely indifferent towards it. I'm not a paedophile and ridiculous chants like that wouldnt affect me. I'm not too sure what your first comment is about either, because i have a history of mental health issues i'm likely to be upset by daft chants at a fitba match?

I'm inclined to agree with Don Goodman on this one, while it might not be entirely appropriate or funny to everyone, its certainly no worse than alot of the chants at the fitba and has been blown way out of proportion.

Surely there is a reasonable chance that someone with a history of mental health issues would be affected by vile and untrue chants at a fitba match if they were directed solely at them in a public arena?

It may not be any worse than some other chants but at least some of the others have a bit of truth to them. He's fat, he's a shovelpuss, he's a whore, he'll never be at Celtic, Scott Leitch is his bitch.......