• Tom Hateley
    • Lucas Jutkiewicz
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • John Sutton
    • Steve Jennings
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

I know I only followed it on the radio, but Crags sounded like a rock at the back for us, so he gets my vote.

lol aye who is voting based on radio commentry? Particularly given how poor likes of Scott Davie tend to be?

Each to their own I suppose.

Personally I'll only vote if I've been to a game - or seen it on the telly or a decent quality stream.

But if someone feels they've got enough of a feel for the game by listening to the radio and wants to vote then they're fully entitled to.

lol aye who is voting based on radio commentry? Particularly given how poor likes of Scott Davie tend to be?

Fair point, but considering we did a lot of defending over the 90 minutes and kept a clean sheet you'd expect it to be one of the back four who'd be our MOTM. Going by what I heard it seemed Crags was solid and won everything in the air.

Sure more will vote for him, but if not you can null my vote!!!

Craigan, just, for me. Coke a very close second. Coke looked calm and collected throughout and was easily the stand-out in our midfield. However, with the 2nd half belonging to Aberdeen, Craigan did excellently to clear the lines time after time.

How well did the new boy play up front ?

Personally thought he did alright. Put himself about and put in a decent shift. He did miss our best chance, however. Putting a glancing header wide which he probably should have put away...

Cheers how lazy was I? Sorry :D Mine is a null vote then..

And null vote is storming into an early lead :P

You shouldn't choose null vote if you weren't at the game, click show results instead. Null vote should be used for those at the game who thought nobody deserved the title of man of the match

That's you telt

You shouldn't choose null vote if you weren't at the game, click show results instead. Null vote should be used for those at the game who thought nobody deserved the title of man of the match

That's you telt

Point taken. However, I don't think I was the only one who chose null vote and weren't at the game :D

That's what I did and saw Null Vote had 12 votes, for one second I thought we had a new signing.

A big Icelandic full back, possibly.