Motherwell Girls Thread

Angie 1991

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time i'm interested in a girl watching fitba is if i'm getting a sookie while the champions league games are on ITV.

:D:lol::lol: ya jammy bastart.

Am no intae wummins fitba. These pictures from google image search "womans football" put me off just there the now:

iranball.jpg

Img214510530.jpg

If they got decent burds in and adjusted the strips a bit, then a might be persuaded B-)

Congratulations to Motherwell fc girls u13,s on today 5-1 victory in the scottish cup at Irvine, against Clark Drive Girls. The 'well girls are also sitting top of the league. Well done to Motherwells no6 scoring her 18th goal of the season so far. Super 'Well :thumbup:

:doh::D:lol: ya jammy bastart.

Am no intae wummins fitba. These pictures from google image search "womans football" put me off just there the now:

iranball.jpg

If they got decent burds in and adjusted the strips a bit, then a might be persuaded B-)

:lol: That's just ridiculous that pic. FFS :thumbup:

Well done to the Motherwell girls today. Brilliant!

• 3 weeks later...

another win for the ladies at the weekend (3-0 even thought the team didn't play too well)

if the ladies win their two games in hand they would go top of division 2, not bad for their first session in the senior leagues

Anyway next up are Dee Vale away in the cup

COME ON YE WELL!

• 2 weeks later...

just heard the ladies were knocked out of the scottish cut by Dee Vale

With two key defenders out and the keeper picking up an injury during the game the Well Ladies battled hard but lost out 4-3 ^_^

Better luck next season

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulation to Motherwell fc girls under 13's, who won the League Cup today at Toryglen. :woop: They defeated Falkirk Academy girls 7-0 .The girls are also sitting top of the league, and are still in the Scottish cup. :rolleyes: Super play today, as usual. Super well. :D

well done and I hope you get the chance to show the cup off at Fir Park, may be on the 15th?

Also glad to see the ladies are back to there wining ways after beating Kilwinning

• 1 month later...

Glad to see the summer break help the Motherwell Ladies regain their form and they stormed to 10-0 and 9-0 victories over Kilwinning and Paisley, here hoping the mens team get off to that kind of start on Sunday!

PS they are now top of the league (+6 on goal difference hence the high score lines)

• 2 weeks later...

another 2 great result for the Motherwell Ladies, they beat East Kilbride Ladies 9-2 and this weekend they were away to Oban and they demolished them 22-0 :)

Next up are Oban at home!!!! I wonder if they can top the 22-0

• 4 weeks later...

Another win at the weekend for the Motherwell Ladies (6-2)

there next game is top of the table clash with Paisley ladies on Wednesday the 29th at 19.30 (sorry not sure where), if the ladies win that one then they would be odds on to win the league!

COME ON YE WELL LADIES!

2 great results for both the 13's and 15's well done again, particluarly to the Dream Team (F&G - keep it going lads). The girls top-scorer has 43 - yes 43 goals - so far this season, its costing her Grandpa a fortune in win bonuses :P

Check out this video and the goal in the first couple of seconds from Motherwell's No6 - http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/swf/scottish_f...amp;newsID=6181