Ict

East_Stand_Al

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I right in thinking Inverness's second goal was a header as well?

It was. Buzz saved Rooney's penalty kick but it went up in the air and Rooney (he'd followed it in like he should do) leapt to head it home (because the defence hadn't followed it in like they should do).

A great, much needed win. Excellent hat-trick from Ports, just hope it wasnt a going away present :P O'Brien certainly proved he was worthy of the start and showed that he isnt as shit as was made out :P . Clarkson and Craigan put some life back into the team aswell, and Clarkson ran himself into the ground, pity he couldnt find himself a goal but not for the want of trying. Might get shot down for it but I felt Hughes was the weak link today

The tributes for Phil before and during the game were just right IMO, simple but effective :)

Aw aye, dont believe Sky Sports news either, watching it before I left and it said Craigan and Clarkson both out, so I gets to my seat to see them run out onto the park :P

Very fitting at 78 minutes. More emotional than I thought it would be.

Seemed to me that yesterday the team looked like they were playing for something. More than they have done the past couple of games. All the boys played well and definitely could have scored a couple more. Hopefully this is the result we needed to get back to winning ways.

Mon the 'Well.

Aye a good and much needed result. But better not to get carried away after all it was ICT who are probablly the worst team to have been at FP for a long while.

Porter scored 3 goals but could be offski so pressure on Sutton and Clarkson to start scoring.

Smith (again) managed to make a right a*se of a cross ball which he had no right even thinking about going for to let ICT back into a game they should have been well out of. The defence looked as fragile as ever and better teams have and will continue to exploit this. The midfield still don't do enough and their failure to chip in with goals is a real worry.

That said the rot was stopped and if ICT keep this kind of stuff up then they are for the drop.

Aye a good and much needed result. But better not to get carried away after all it was ICT who are probablly the worst team to have been at FP for a long while.

Porter scored 3 goals but could be offski so pressure on Sutton and Clarkson to start scoring.

Smith (again) managed to make a right a*se of a cross ball which he had no right even thinking about going for to let ICT back into a game they should have been well out of. The defence looked as fragile as ever and better teams have and will continue to exploit this. The midfield still don't do enough and their failure to chip in with goals is a real worry.

That said the rot was stopped and if ICT keep this kind of stuff up then they are for the drop.

From where I sit in the Cooper Smith had every right to go for the cross ball, he just forgot to shout for it. Had he done that he would have gathered it easily. Honestly thought the defence looked much better with Craigan back and Klimpl moved up the pitch. I'm disappointed as well that the midfield don't get more goals but they are beginning to have a pop at goal from outside the area now, something they haven't done much of since McGhee took office. It's only a matter of time before Hughes gets one on target!