Ict

East_Stand_Al

I think we can all agree Kilmarnock last Monday and then Accies on Saturday has been reviewed and analysed to death.

Lets now look ahead to Saturday and Caley Thistle, I'm predicting the start of the long awaited MFC revival, hope to see a packed Fir Park and lots of positive support for OUR team.

Dear Santa ,

I have been a good(ish) boy all year, please can I have 3 points on Saturday even if it is a 1-0 win with the ball going in off bobs arse.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the midfielders get going, and the strikers find their form, and the defence tightens up, and buzz shuts his legs, and the ref stays awake, and the fans get behind the team, and there is no frost, we should do ok.

So, you're not asking for much then :wacko:

Anyway, I think this has to be the turning point, we can only get better, right?

Guest Papaguigz

Great thread.

This is when it starts, Dossers. This is what we have to do. Turn out in force, make a noise, stop the bollocks with the moaning and abuse from the stand - encourage the team and prove we're not the idiots some of them must be thinking we are.

If there was any need for a twelfth man it's Saturday. We are well capable of beating ICT with a bit of effort.

With a huddle for Uncle Phil starting the game, and the anniversary of his death, emotions will be high. Let's not waste those emotions. Let's show it for Phil. If his legacy stands for anything it's team and fans TOGETHER. Now is the time to start that again.

You know, there's a thread elsewhere that asks your abiding memory of Phil O'Donnell. Mine is last Christmas, against Dundee Utd, he's just ran the length of the park and was standing outside the penalty box against the Coop. David Clarkson was tearing the Arabs apart. We had never played so well. He'd taken a moment, looked around, and had the biggest grin on his face. That's my boy, he was thinking, this is my team...

It's time we stepped up. For the skipper. For the team.

Mon the Well.

ICT are a poor, poor outfit. I know we aint much better on paper, but in reality we are a better side. They have promised to spend loads next month to get themselves out of trouble. Like to think we will spend a bit too, if they have it, surely we got some too!

That is as maybe - but ICT have always had battling qualities.

All we can hope is that now Ian Black has signed a pre-contract with Hearts and Don Cowie looks like he will do the same with A N other club - their heart is not in the fight. Could say the same with Ports I guess.

Big Game - Com on Well - time to deliver us a wee Xmas prezzie - 3 points.

There is a post on P&B saying we are looking for a call off due unfit players.................. :P

Read this also - can't see any chance of a call off. With SPL offices closed any decision would be made today and doctor's would surely suggest there could be an improvement by Sat.

Great thread.

This is when it starts, Dossers. This is what we have to do. Turn out in force, make a noise, stop the bollocks with the moaning and abuse from the stand - encourage the team and prove we're not the idiots some of them must be thinking we are.

If there was any need for a twelfth man it's Saturday. We are well capable of beating ICT with a bit of effort.

With a huddle for Uncle Phil starting the game, and the anniversary of his death, emotions will be high. Let's not waste those emotions. Let's show it for Phil. If his legacy stands for anything it's team and fans TOGETHER. Now is the time to start that again.

You know, there's a thread elsewhere that asks your abiding memory of Phil O'Donnell. Mine is last Christmas, against Dundee Utd, he's just ran the length of the park and was standing outside the penalty box against the Coop. David Clarkson was tearing the Arabs apart. We had never played so well. He'd taken a moment, looked around, and had the biggest grin on his face. That's my boy, he was thinking, this is my team...

Mon the Well.

What he said..

Mon the Well!

Great thread.

Mon the Well.

That is an incredible post,

when Clarky scored his second, the way Phil stood with his arms aloft, radiating utter pride will never leave any of us im sure, same with the celebration after Clarky bagged his hat trick again, strangely, against the Arabs, Phil was first on scene to celebrate with his nephew, if i remember correctly this was Phils first sub appearance no?

Time to stand with the lads, as we all did at Tynecastle last year, lets do it this year at Fir Park, even down the the season ticket voucher being number 10, get the raw emotion behind the team, lets blow Inverness away,

Mon the Well,

Great thread.

Mon the Well.

Have to say, that bit sent a shiver down my spine.

Brilliant post, get in about those highland bastards!

3pts a necessity&achievable with the players we have

Does anyone know if this game is part of the recently announced "pricing review"

Thought the ICT fans were to be housed in Main Stand,with 'Well fans allowed in South at reduced admission?

Was this not supposed to have happened when we played Killie also?

3pts a necessity&achievable with the players we have

Does anyone know if this game is part of the recently announced "pricing review"

Thought the ICT fans were to be housed in Main Stand,with 'Well fans allowed in South at reduced admission?

Was this not supposed to have happened when we played Killie also?

Prices are the same however season ticket holders could get another adult and child in free. Only thing is the free tickets were to be picked up by the 22nd of December.

For weeks now I've been saying "Im certain we'll turn this round we'll beat Killie/Hamilton.." but, I am really looking forward to tomorrow, I honestly think we'll win. Then again, not because I think we, personally, Motherwell have turned the corner but, ICT are so bad I do not think we can lose. Yes, there a physical team but, McGhee tell them, drill it into them to play it on the ground and we WILL win!

Either one of Porter and Sutton please, a bit of pace with Murphy, Clarky and O'Brien in the team (two of the three please!) and I reckon were sorted for 3 points.

Mon the Well..