Ict

East_Stand_Al

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was on the pitch, but playing, I'd rather not judge.

As for the goal, I can't fault Smith, he came out, shouted, as several people in the Cooper confirmed to me, and it was the back header from Hughes ( I think) that put is in real danger.

Some choice Brewster chanting today!

Big improvement today, but their first goal was gift wrapped for them. Excellent to see Ports getting a hat trick and ending his baron run. Hopefully this is the result that kicks on our season.

The 78th minute applause was an excellent touch and cracking tribute for a cracking player and person.

One Phil O'Donnell!!

What a fuckin' good performance that was.

Proper good football and a real throw back to last season.

Scoreline did not reflect the way the game went, could easily have been more. Million times more possession, territory and creativity on show.

Just a shame it has taken us to Dec 27th to realise that playing the ball on the deck works.

Fantastic at times, and a real joy to watch.

Yes, we never created that many clear-cut chances, but the all round play was great, the one touch passing and switching the ball from side to side, for players in space. Brilliant.

Good way for Porter to sign off, if he does indeed move on in Jan. First Hat-Trick from a 'Well player since Clarky against Utd at New Year 3/4/5 yrs ago?

Found it quite ironic that we finally play the ball on the deck for the first time all season (maybe bar United on the 3rd day) and we score 3 headers.

Great display.

Really impressed by:

O'Brien - Very hard working, able to beat a man, yes his crossing wasn't the best at times, but miles better than DLS' attempts. Never scared to jump in head first and put it where it hurts.

Clarkson - Absolutely fantastic, that is what we have been missing in the last 7 games. His work rate, his ability to take a man on time and time again. Seems to be oozing confidence, and that is him playing and running with only one arm. Surely must affect his play, yet it was great. Constant nuisance.

Klimpl - Just shows he ain't a defender, too much like a headless chicken for that but midfield he can get away with it and very tidy with the ball as well. Impresssed.

Hughes - Gave the ball away at times needlessly, but defo getting back to last seasons form, was everywhere and constantly harrying. Little bit of creativity every now and again.

Craigan - Yes, we conceded twice, but having his experience is vital. He takes plenty of stick but taking him out the team for the last few weeks shows why we need him so much. And a few lovely balls at times.

But..

Richmond - fuck me that was terrible... absolutely dismal showing. Giving us fuck all would be an understatement. So one-sided it was unreal. Awful display. Lucky in the end it didn't cost us. Fud.

Also, is there ever gonna be a game when that useless fud Tokely doesn't score against us? Must be near double figures against us..?