Celebrity Fans ?

Wellfan92

I'm glad to see people coming out of the closet and all but I'm a little worried guys on here having almost naked pictures of another guy saved on their computer and then sharing it with other people...

Don't you worry about anything.

Just get back to trying to slag off Eddie ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistling: I thought that might be the jist of it but was wondering if there was perhaps a hint of the "perv idol" in it. The other thing i was thinking is that it was the schoolie he was texting and ended up on the list?

I cant believe these photies are still about. Id actully forgotten about them. We should start doing one of those threads that happens on footy forums where they put folks faces on different things. Like they did with Paul Robinson, but do it with Delboyd instead :whistling:

DonGoodman

Where's the Darvel skateboard park? Used to live there but can't for the life of me think where it is.

According to the email I got its across from the Gavin Hamilton Sports Centre mate. Although I've only ever played the town hall as part of the Darvel music festival so to be honest I won't have a clue till the day.

Here's another quick lynx inspired effort. Someone has to be good at this surely, mines have been pretty shite so far.

post-19-1251993852_thumb.jpg