Motherwell V Rangers

garymurdoch

However, Rangers, under ANY manager have not lost at Fir Park for nearly seven years and have only failed to win on four occasions since then.

However three of these four were the last three. Maybe a slow momentum change. Actually McGhee never lost a home league game to Rangers. Not a bad stat for any manager of a provincial team.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for tomorrow, First time I've been genuinely gutted that Scotland were playing last Saturday cause it meant no domestic fixtures and more importantly no Well game.

I'd like to think we can get a point, its all down to hope our youngsters cope under pressure or an early goal from Rangers I would say...the qualities there but can it be consistent?

Be interesting to see just how far along the road we've come, good test for the lads. Looking forward to it immensely like some others. Lunchtime kick-offs recently have been more hassle than they've been worth but I have a feeling tomorrow will be well worth the rushing about to get there from the boys game in the morning.

Be interesting to see just how far along the road we've come, good test for the lads. Looking forward to it immensely like some others. Lunchtime kick-offs recently have been more hassle than they've been worth but I have a feeling tomorrow will be well worth the rushing about to get there from the boys game in the morning.

Much the same for me, I'd happily remain on an unbeaten start to the campaign.

I dont know if im going pathalogically insane, the score and phrase "Motherwell 3 - 1 Rangers" has been bouncing inside my heed for days now.

So, 3 - 1 Motherwell it is for me.

Really want ot get to the game, was scouring the online ticketing service yesterday, but i have decided against it due to a night out later and consequent lack of cash.

Come on the 'Well.

It's gonna be the old Sky Plus it, avoid the score & watch it when I get home!

You'd better ask to be blindfolded and have ear plugs in as once the 'Well dump this mob on their arses guarenteed someone will mention it near to you!

I dont know if im going pathalogically insane, the score and phrase "Motherwell 3 - 1 Rangers" has been bouncing inside my heed for days now.

Really want ot get to the game, was scouring the online ticketing service yesterday, but i have decided against it due to a night out later and consequent lack of cash.

Come on the 'Well.

Totaly love your Optimism there fella , but if you have think your insane your probably not, I reckon 2-1 to them courtesy of the obligatory late penalty when novo falls over and craggs tries to leather him for it.

Weird. I had a dream this morning that we beat them 3-1. 3-0 up at one point as well!

The well are swell!