Logintolearn - Play At Fir Park

logintolearn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was me that went down injured. thanks for the concern, i think ive just twisted my knee a bit. It's still sore but i'll manage.

I'd just like to say thanks to all those at login to learn. it was a great night and i managed to get myself two goals at fir park, one of which was set up by stevie kirk :lol: , to top off a great experience. cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys. Don't worry the LogintoLearn Games scheduled for this season will still be played but will probably take place later than anticipated. There are a couple of reasons for this and not just the pitch.

A number of positions in both the home and away teams are already allocated to learners undertaking courses in the LogintoLearn Centres. So if you want to play you should register for a place on one of our courses asap.

You can get more information by telephoning the LogintoLearn Centre in Motherwell Library 01698 332 600, our Freefone Number on 0845 953 1010, or by completing our online application form on www.logintolearn.com.

Sorry. i should have explained this a bit better.

Our partnership with Motherwell Football Club has been very, very successful at creating awareness and attracting learners to the LogintoLearn Centres in Motherwell and Wishaw Library.

Its been so successful that the LogintoLearn Centres at the moment (particularly Motherwell) are running at near capacity which has reduced the amount of new learners we can take. In addition we're engaging with a range of other projects to support the Council's regeneration and inclusion agendas.

We'll be clearing space over the next few weeks to be able to take on the new learners the games attract, and there is always a stack of new learners after every live game because of the additional exposure we get.

The Club, as usual, have been very supportive but we need to free up capacity in the Centres to support the new learners first.

Hope this clarifies things a wee bit better.