• Giles Coke
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Steve Jennings
    • Keith Lasley
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Null Vote

On a related note, how long is it since we've had players capable of controlling passes like that with a single touch?! Must have noticed it half a dozen times today, makes such a difference when you're getting the basics right.

Aye, the 7 or 8 big switches across the park worked absolute wonders and they were all taken down brilliantly with one touch. Some of the vision for the passes was outstanding as well.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, unlike Special AKA, I watched it on the telly and more or less agreed with the guys who were there. So, thus encouraged, I'm gonna plump for Giles Coke as my man of the match, although there were a lot of things about the performance which pleased me, Saunders assurance at the back, Hateley's passing, Hammell and O'Briens link up play on the left, O'Brien's pisstaking of Whittaker, and Moutouakil's pace, energy, and skill, the man who it all revolved round was Coke, he was at the heart of everything good in this game.

I can't wait to get up there and see this team in the flesh.

Ruddy was outstanding and gets my vote, also whole team played well, we could have had them had we put the pen away. Excellent game mentions for Coke, Saunders, O, Brien and new guy Moutaouakil who were all outstanding. What a team things are definately on the up!!! ;):D:woop:

went for yassin ... thought he had a good debut, found space well down the right hand side, although wasn't gettin as much passing as he woulda liked and his pace is frightening ;)

altough i went for the assasin, everyone played extremely well todayy.

keep the heads up boys :D

Snap and this guy looks frighteningly quick and fit fuk them all when hes up to speed so to speak.