Ticket Office

superwell1991

How bad is this battle for tickets on Saturday morning going to be? I take it we are only gonna have around 350-400 tickets there. Are we looking at camping out from the early hours? or JUst a casual jont to the ticket office 45 minutes before it opens

I think you'll be fine with your casual jaunt. The group of folk I go to games with would normally be all over an away Scottish Cup tie, but no one even seems to be considering Inverurie - partly due to just losing faith/interest in MFC (both on and off the park), but mainly due to the fact that no one really wants to waste money getting half way to Aberdeen before the game's postponed and rescheduled for a Tuesday night.

So aye, I wouldn't imagine massive queues on Saturday.

I'm sorted, just got the text there ;)

Have had some amusing texts from mates who queued early, got their ticket and then went round to the back of the queue again to get another with another season ticket, so the queue cant be too bad.

Still tickets left just now so hopefully you'l be in luck mate.

Got mine too!

Interestingly, 'Steelmen' listed the match as a sell-out in the match info section!

Not sure if all tickets are gone, but they probably are.