Motherwell Flag

Bop

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd have put a tenner in nae bother but I won't have it until next Friday. It was the same with the sponsorship a wee bit at the wrong time for me.

Dont worry mate it was only tongue in cheek, cheers to everyone who has put money in so far.

To steelboy, why so? Not that I agree or disagree just wondering your reasons?

it just seems like the kind of accolade that should go to someone who has done more claret and amber than ross has so far. there's another thread right now where most people who have contributed a team for saturday think that it'd be best to leave him out the starting 11 on saturday. ross is just starting out in his career and has a lot of hard work ahead of him to reach his full potential.

but also saying that i can't think of anyone in the team right now who would be totally appropiate for something like this. the kaiser at the peak of his powers would have been ideal for this, right now we're a team in it's infancy and i don't think there's anyone yet who could be branded as the 'face' of the team.

and i'm not putting in any money because i spend enough on tickets and travel to watch games, my credit card is still feeling the effects of bucharest. :P

Thank you very much mate! I hope to have a paypal address up this evening if i can get mine sorted out. I'm involved in a dispute at the moment and i'm not sure it'l let me use mine. If not i'll be looking for a kind volunteer with paypal to help out.

:lol: It definitely isnt going to upset any other players and aye, it will be in the east stand. Ive stuck you down for a tenner, cheers mate.

Mon Well fans, not far to go now!

PS, cheers WellAyrshire, thats brilliant of ye!

PPS. Gaz how are you coming along with the higher res copy? We'r ready to send it over to the flag makers for them to make up a template.

Thank you very much Huggins and Trucks. Went back through the thread there and counted everyone up, looks like i'd missed a couple of people to the updated total. Thats now been sorted and we only need another £100 to get this ordered!