Motherwell Flag

Bop

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Around £80 from memory ^_^ . If it gets beyond the weekend and we'r still nowhere near i'm guessing i'll just need to re-negotiate with the flag maker to get something in budget made.

Not far short. Keep us updated with the latest total, I don't mind putting another tenner in, if you need it, and a few others might do the same. Get the best you best you possibly can.

Not far short. Keep us updated with the latest total, I don't mind putting another tenner in, if you need it, and a few others might do the same. Get the best you best you possibly can.

+1

Come on lads lets get the money oot and show opponents our emence new flag.

Put me down for £20.

Will send it as soon as I can as Paypal being awkward and I need to reconfirm my account.

Will take a few days. ;)

If all the money is collected and amount has been made before you account has been confirmed I'll put the money forward for you and you can send it to me when you can.

Highly doubt it will be, mind you..

Will certainly put an extra pound or two towards it to reach our total anyway. ;)

Figured out my PayPal password & payment sent this morning......forgot to put in my user name though <_<

Did however bump it up to 150.00 - I managed to stay off willy hill dot com yesterday morning......;

We didnt win 3-1 (10.00 saved)

It wasnt 1-1 at half time (10.00 saved)

Big Brian didnt score against us (10.00 saved)

Look forward to seeing the finished article.....

Updated the original post now just to reflect what has actually been paid. We have now received £315 worth of donations which is fantastic and we are now only £110 away from being able to place the order. Ive removed the names of people who have pledged but not yet paid (it was actually a mistake :lol: ) but i think if they are still included we are only about £70 to go. Ideally i'd have all the money together for Tuesday so i can get the order in and have it in time for the next home game so if anyone is thinking about donating but hasnt yet done so then now is the time!

Edit: Make payments out as "gifts" to avoid paypal charges and add your username to the comment box to robynxmfc9 'at' msn.com

Claret? It could be that its just your screen resolution that makes it look claret? Does anyone know what number it is for claret in Pantone?

think you are right, that last one gary made looks really purple on my screen. Im sure it will look great.