Motherwell Flag

Bop

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye - or so i think anyway. Please mark payments as gifts - nearly a fiver down already simply on paypal charges.

Spoken briefly to Robyn there and i think we have got a few more donations in tonight so not far to go. Fingers crossed a few people will come out of the woodwork and send money across tomorrow and i can get it ordered - we should then have it in time for Parkhead!

Isn't it other way round?

I thought the person at the receiving end wouldn't be charged when I paid that way but obviously not. However, even if you mark the donation as a gift you still need to choose to pay the paypal fees at your end. If you don't and you send 10 quid, the recipient only gets £9.46

Anyway, hope you manage to get the amount needed.

I might be wrong here because i dont have all of the figures infront of me (just waiting on a PM from Robyn) but i think thats us now only needing £30 to get it on order! Hopefully we'l have one or two generous ledges who will put a wee bit into the hat before tomorrow night at 9PM and we'l be able to have it on order :lol:

Well done everybody! Looking forward to this.

Here is the final flag template for anyone who hasnt seen it yet.

Anderson-Fraser-01.gif

Not sure how accurate you want the claret colour? The official Pantone reference for our claret is Pantone 216 and the Amber is Pantone 123. These Pantone references were given to the graphic design company I work for when we did some design work for the club.

Looks like the order will be getting placed tomorrow. I was going to fire in the last tenner there but after checking the account there and with this wedding coming up i'm not in a place to do it. With any luck we'l still have it in time for Celtic Park but it looks like it might be the home game against Hearts on the 31st.