Loan Deals

decal

I take it when players are brought in on loan deals they are deemed to be affordable, should a buy option exisit?

Will we be able to afford the likes of Ruddy and Lukas at the end of the 6 month loan period, or could this be extended?

I hope all the stops are pulled out to get Ruddy.

I was sure we had an option to buy Ruddy tied in with the loan. Can't imagine Everton would be difficult to deal with seeing as they don't want him, wages might be an issue but perhaps he's happy to take a bit of a cut (with a decent signing-on fee) for first-team footie on a regular basis.

I was sure we had an option to buy Ruddy tied in with the loan. Can't imagine Everton would be difficult to deal with seeing as they don't want him, wages might be an issue but perhaps he's happy to take a bit of a cut (with a decent signing-on fee) for first-team footie on a regular basis.

...yes there is mate, you would think they would have discussed a fee mabye, to reach that conclusion.

Hopefully any teams that were interested had scouts at the game to see him palm the free kick into the net :woop: .

today certainly wasn't his best - he got away with a clearance in the first half when he was well outside his area but two defenders were covering the hibs player (lucky it was lumbering Nish)

According to toffeeeweb, Ruddy's initial contract expired in June 2009. It has no details of his current deal, however, so it's not clear where he stands this season.

However, you would have to think that if we negotiated the loan with a right-to-buy clause, there must be some chance of signing the guy otherwise we'd just have made it a regular loan.

Jutkiewicz hasent ealy lived up to potential yet, but give him time, he may end up banging in the goals soon.

I would love Ruddy to stay but i thought Everton were looking for £1million?

We cant afford that at all. I would prefer to sign Coke and JOB on longer contracts first as we already have 2 goakeepers on the bench.

can't see it being a million. It is more likely to be a maximum of 250k they will be looking for and if he is coming out of contract then it is probably more like 100-150k they will take for him.

That is more like the kind of figure we would agree to pay.

Might be on my own with this but i would prefer to see him signed up ahead of O'Brien and coke. Just imagine going back to having Fraser in goals... he looked petrified against the Albanian mob and we were 7 goals up!!!

Lee

My only gripe about our loan deals is that come January we have more work to do to either keep them or replace them. In terms of Ruddy our biggest worry may be a Championship club outbidding us in terms of a fee and wages.