• Giles Coke
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Two players who I though put in a great shift today and did everything they could to try and win the game. One was Big John Sutton who worked his socks off again, tried to get to every ball and played some great passes through the Hibs defence.

But, above that I thought Stevie Hammell had a great game today. He looked good going forward but more than that he made a number of critical tackles and interceptions and put in a more solid defensive performance than usual.

Nobody particularly deserves it, but went for Sutton, despite being pretty ineffectual (like the rest of the team) at least he showed a bit of heart and commitment to the cause unlike most of the others Ran and harried things down and at times helf up the well relatively successfully. Couple of attempts from set pieces and best of a really bad bunch today. Hammell and Yass coming close, and Jim before being hooked skinned the RB all day long without any end product

Yassin for me. Hammell was much better this week but went for Yassin because he was composed throughout. He looks like a quality footballer - we just need to use him more! Hammell created lots of space too - frustrating that we don't seem to see it or react to it quickly enough.

Still, we are a young, inexperienced side and that's what cost us today. Onwards and upwards!

Mooty was scintillating going forward and tracked back well, but was posted missing in his defensive remit on a few occaisions. Stevie Hammell was excellent most of the game, as was the Hump for his slot at the end. Wee Stevie for me (wish he was taller though.... :woop: )

John Sutton got my nod. Thought he worked tirelessley today.

+1

He ran himself into ground as always, had some decent touches and held the ball up reasonably well when he had nobody to help him. Best of a bad bunch today, but we'll pick ourselves up :nod:

I went for Jim O'Brien

Set up Hibs first goal

Denied us width by heading into the middle at every oppertunity

Put Hammell under pressure by sprinting and taking a defender with him to within 10 yards or less of Stevie every time he had the ball leaving 40 yards of open pitch and none of us behind and Stevie nobody to aim at

Ably displayed why we are struggling to create ANY chances or play through opposition defences week after week (after week)

But he can play the guitar , fcking superstar

Credit where it's due for that corner he took , id maybe even name a stand after him