Missile At The Morrocan

steelboy

after all the hard luck stoires from the cup game on tuesday it was suprising to see a lighter gettting thrown out the section of the oppressed at zemmana after hibs third today.

luckily nacho novo and the rangers' physio have been hit with missiles at the girodome recently so we can't get more of a punishment than celtic got for those incidents.

the older neds need to get a grip of the younger neds.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after all the hard luck stoires from the cup game on tuesday it was suprising to see a lighter gettting thrown out the section of the oppressed at zemmana after hibs third today.

luckily nacho novo and the rangers' physio have been hit with missiles at the girodome recently so we can't get more of a punishment than celtic got for those incidents.

wasnt a lighter ... but half a mars bar duo and it FP prices Zemmama should have eaten it :D

Don't you believe that. The authorities would take action against clubs like us before they would against Celtic, or Rangers, for that matter.

The fact that Zemmama and the referee both saw the missile means that we could well be in serious trouble for this.

that wee prick deserved everything that was aimed at him :D !!!

i would have him him with more that a lighter, i would have volleyed him clean out the park !!

Why? Because after being abused all game he done something back and everyone goes absolutely mental throwing coins and all sorts. Then when he tries to apoligise someone fucks a marsbar at him? It's cringeworthy

In the wake of the Adebayor incident, how he never got booked for his clear and deliberate celebration, combined with his "wave" towards the East Stand directly after Conroy had gave him a warning.

Wee prick that he is..

And his little showboating at the end, clearly Gannon's philosophy of being ultra clean. stopped any player having a rightful swipe at him.

that wee prick deserved everything that was aimed at him :angry: !!!

i would have him him with more that a lighter, i would have volleyed him clean out the park !!

There is nothing more pathetic than fans that dish it out during a game then fake outrage when the player gives them some back.

Let the ref sort it out, and don't be acting like a wean throwing toys (or Mars Bars) oot the pram.

Why? Because after being abused all game he done something back and everyone goes absolutely mental throwing coins and all sorts. Then when he tries to apoligise someone fucks a marsbar at him? It's cringeworthy

he only started gettin abused after his adebayor type celebration to the section of the east stand, which he should have been booked for !

yet after several hibs players having a word or two with the referee he somehow avoided a booking .... tell me that doesn't deserve abuse ?

he only started gettin abused after his adebayor type celebration to the section of the east stand, which he should have been booked for !

yet after several hibs players having a word or two with the referee he somehow avoided a booking .... tell me that doesn't deserve abuse ?

If you are big enough to dish out the abuse then be big enough to take it back ! We hated him because he was outstanding today and took the Colin Nish out of our players.

Nothing wrong with abusing players but the way people react when a player does something back is bent as fuck. Pure frothing at the mouth absolutely insensed

its just a pity we no longer have any enforcer in the team that could have broken the eejit in half.

Howthe ref never booked him for that wind up was a fecking disgrace. then allowing hiom to wave to the east stand fans as an "apology" before winding them up again just before taking a corner there was a fecking disgrace. He knew exactly what he was doing and it will probably cost our club for it :angry:

It comes down to the referee in a way. If Zemmama had been booked, which i feel he should have been along with Riordan, then he would have stoped goading the fans.

However, It is absolutely unnaceptable for anything to be thrown at a player or indeed onto the pitch. Zemmama's immediate reaction was to tell the fans to calm down instead of going balistic towards the referee which is a credit to the guy. An absolutely fine footballer and he tore us a new hole at times.

Still, the wee bugger could have caught the object which would have been an even more red neck to whoever threw it haha.

Jay and bigcol are spot on. We got done today, and he rubbed it in. Quite right too.

couldnt disagree more.

Weeks after the Man city stiker got so much bad publicity for it the chunt thinks its a good idea to run half the length of the pitch to dive at the home support when he had scored the goal in front of his own supporters.

at the time if JOB did it we would have a laugh but then taken the yellow card and bad publicity that would come with it. For him not to be booked and then to continue with a bitty more later in the game was inciting trouble.

On the plus side it got a bit of atmosphere going tho

what abuse was he getting all game?

i sit about the 70s in the east and never heard this abuse. Should I see a doctor ?

and tht "apology" was straight from the heart :angry:

No excuse for throwing something at a player. Even if he had been diving and hacking our players all game long there would still be no excuse for it.

I would hope that those around the idiot that did it would pull them up on it as all it does is land the club in hot water. What a fanny.

The more annoying aspect is that of the Referees. They are told to book players who deliberately celebrate in front of the opposing fans, yet that seems to have been forgotten today. Not only that, every single free kick we had Zemmama stood in front of it soon as it was given. That, for me , should also have carried a yellow after he'd done it a couple of times.

agreed tony but if conroy had done his job and booked the wee sh*te he wouldnt have been back at the wind up to get something thrown at him

we had 6 fouls today and JOB was booked for his 1st foul

they had 24(or 26) and got 2 men booked after the hour mark even tho conroy warned a couple of them for consistant fouling.

Conroy was as bad as usual , stopping the game whenever he could. He was just scared to flash the cards in case the nasty media were horrid to him again

I disagree, thought Conroy wasn't too bad. Certainly far better than previous visits to FP.

I thought bar the booking that Zemmama and to a lesser extent Riordan, he got pretty much everything spot on. And I thought we got the "rub of the green" as it were. Plenty of times Jutkiewicz went down very easily and each time we were awarded the free kick.

And, JOB's was certainly a yellow card, it may have been his first challenge, but he lunged in with the player well ahead of him and about to cut into the box. Definitely a yellow.