Missile At The Morrocan

steelboy

I was unaware of any abuse directed to Zemmama before he scored. So it annoyed me a bit his celebration as it was more than a bit ungracious and lacking in class. Not least as he was in perfect position to go and celebrate with his own fans.

That said if he was taking it tight then I do agree if you dish it out you should be able to take it. Definately a booking by the rules of todays game though, one I'd happily see changed despite the angry reactions it can cause from time to time, and his wee waving antics after a talking to only irritated the fans near him more. Ref could have defused a lot of the attention by booking him. Might not have stopped the idiot antics of others later on but wouldn't have hurt if he'd got punishment expected.

Anyone making monkey noises or throwing objects at him deserves a life ban, idiot pond life really quite simple.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately a booking by the rules of todays game though, one I'd happily see changed despite the angry reactions it can cause from time to time

I agree it is one of a number of stupid rules in today's game along with having to leave the pitch after having treatment and keepers getting a foul for getting blew on..

I was unaware of the wee prick getting any abuse before his goal celebration, would say that there was more abuse being directed against Riordan, Miller and Stokes. Didn't feel that the bad feeling toward him started until he delibrately and purposely ran over to celebrate his goal in front of the home fans situated closest to the playing surface. All very, "hahahaha I scored against you and now I'm celebrating a few yards in front of you, you're getting all wound up and do you know what, you can't do f**k all about it".

Then Conroy failed to take what has been deemed to be the appropriate action as highlighted by recent high profile incidents of the same nature. I think that's what caused the biggest reaction from the crowd, and then the ill judged clapping toward the fans after escaping a booking (the apology) came across as a further wind up.

The missile, whatever it was, can't be justified for a second and I hate that some people seem intent on dragging the club down whilst there are plenty of others who're doing the opposite. Of course the society that we live in only gives attention to the missile throwers of this world.

The only positive thing I can possibly see is that if there is a fine, that hopefully it'll be reduced due to the blatant provocation by the individual Hibs player involved in the incident and the failure of the referee to have nipped the whole carry on in the bud. They created the situation but won't be held accountable for the outcome, unfortunately MFC will, not exactly fair.

Didn't hear any racist abuse at all from where I was sat and can't condone throwing anything onto the park but that wee shite was clearly on the wind up.

Unfortunately the ref lacked the bottle to book him after his snide goal celebration and if we had any men in our side he'd have left the pitch on a stretcher. That would've been justice.

I heard a far bit of racist abuse coming from the east stand after the incident, but none before. I must just sit near the one racist at FP though, cos I hear it all the time!

I don't see what the big deal is, we get to call people paedos but we cant take it when someone slides towards us? Football fans are fucking weirdos :-)

I heard a far bit of racist abuse coming from the east stand after the incident, but none before. I must just sit near the one racist at FP though, cos I hear it all the time!

I don't see what the big deal is, we get to call people paedos but we cant take it when someone slides towards us? Football fans are fucking weirdos :-)

So you hear racist stuff all the time and do nothing about it?

Sorry mate but that makes you just as bad as the racists especially when you say that you don't seem to see what the big deal is.

So you hear racist stuff all the time and do nothing about it?

Sorry mate but that makes you just as bad as the racists especially when you say that you don't seem to see what the big deal is.

Och give it a rest. If you walked up to some of these boys saying 'scuse me chaps could you calm it please' you would get a slap and told to fuck off.

There's never a justificiation for throwing things. We've seen a Man City player cut by a missile at Old Trafford last week and a steward knocked out at Eastlands the week before. I think Fizoxy makes a good point point about fans dishing it out but not being able to take it. Some players and managers are subjected to really nasty stuff from thousands, yet there is outrage if they react in even the tamest way. The Adebayor celebration towards the Arsenal fans was out of order, but they'd been screaming bile at him for the entire match, only for carnage to erupt when he got his own back. There's nothing wrong with banter between fans and players, but within certain boundaries. It just needs everyone to think about their actions, not difficult.

By the way, Fizoxy, the next time you hear the mystery racist, do humanity a favour and let the old bill know. :(

Can I not just sit and watch the game?

The reason most folk don't report it is because the stewards will do nothing about it, and that the best thing to do is ignore them and enjoy watchin the game.

There's been an absolutely crazy reaction on here. You here Racist/Sectarian abuse all the time but it's usually one or two folk so I guess that's why the boy was saying it's not that big a deal.

Unfortunately the ref lacked the bottle to book him after his snide goal celebration and if we had any men in our side he'd have left the pitch on a stretcher. That would've been justice.

So if somebody takes the piss out of you, you're entitled to break their leg? How many of your mates are on crutches?! :(

Can I not just sit and watch the game?

The reason most folk don't report it is because the stewards will do nothing about it, and that the best thing to do is ignore them and enjoy watchin the game.

There's been an absolutely crazy reaction on here. You here Racist/Sectarian abuse all the time but it's usually one or two folk so I guess that's why the boy was saying it's not that big a deal.

That rubbish mate, tell the police and they will come down harshly on racists, get them kicked of of the game for good.

If you mean Fizoxy's post, I read what he said as the Hibs player's celebration not being a big deal, not racism :(

I disagree. I really don't think they would chuck someone out because you've complained about them.

Maybe not all the time but at least they know it has been reported and if it happens again then they will, also if you report it and they check video evidence then they will be able to act on that too. It's time we got shot of these c***s that are wasting the game and bring back the real banter that we used to have with players.

That rubbish mate, tell the police and they will come down harshly on racists, get them kicked of of the game for good.

What fucking planet do you live on mate? How many folk at the fitba' are seriously going to run up to the nearest polis and grass on somebody for saying a bad word? What do you seriously expect the polis to do about it given that he probably hasn't heard it himself? We all hear stuff at FP that we're not entirely comfortable with but it's not our place to stick folk in for it. That's what stewards are there for (if they could be arsed doing their job properly).

Agree with a lot of the comments on here. There are far too many people who think that it's totally acceptable to direct disgusting abuse at people just because they're in a football crowd and the abusee is on the pitch. These folk then kick up fuck when a player has a wee laugh at their expense. Have a fucking word with yourselves. We've had a better then expected start to the season and have consequently got high expectations of our young team. We got pumped at home yesterday and it hurts and we want a whipping boy. Maybe the team had got complacent and a right good pumping will do us good in the long term, I don't know but stop greeting and whining about somebody not getting booked for trivial shit. It just makes you look like a big baby. (insert boofuckinghoo.gif)

What fucking planet do you live on mate? How many folk at the fitba' are seriously going to run up to the nearest polis and grass on somebody for saying a bad word? What do you seriously expect the polis to do about it given that he probably hasn't heard it himself? We all hear stuff at FP that we're not entirely comfortable with but it's not our place to stick folk in for it. That's what stewards are there for (if they could be arsed doing their job properly).

Why is it not our place to stick folk in for being racist, i know i would if i seen someone doing it? and that's not me being big or clever, it's the right thing to do. One guy shouts something out of order then more than one person will see them do it and that is all that is needed to ban them. No fucking racist or bigot would stop me reporting them.

We are 6 games into the season and so far we have been all over the papers for calling McGhee a f****n which was confirmed by people on here making monkey chants at players and throwing objects at players, wtf is going on with some of our support. It will only get worse as i said before if no one takes action.

What planet are you on that you think they we shouldn't do anything about it?

OK mate, next time you're at the footie and you hear something unpleasant, just you run over to the nearest bobby and tell him a bad man said 'nig-nog' and tell us all what his reaction was. :(

If he takes the law into his own hands, he'll probably end up in even more trouble than the racist idiot. Doing nothing isn't acceptable, so what choice is there ?