Missile At The Morrocan

steelboy

what abuse was he getting all game?

i sit about the 70s in the east and never heard this abuse. Should I see a doctor ?

and tht "apology" was straight from the heart :woop:

He was getting booed right from the word go. As soon as he does something back every c**t is greetin wanting him booked and making monkey noises and throwing things. It's out of order and as i've said before one of the reasons our support is getting less and less every week. Too many fannies think they can do what they want at the fitba and there are too many people who turn a blind eye to what is going on.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed tony but if conroy had done his job and booked the wee sh*te he wouldnt have been back at the wind up to get something thrown at him

Very true but it still doesn't excuse the behaviour. It pisses me off when some moron in our support who can probably barely spell their own name, does something like this that has the potential to get the club into trouble.

Referees make mistakes, some players wind up opposition fans but you don't see something thrown on the pitch every game.

He was getting booed right from the word go. As soon as he does something back every c**t is greetin wanting him booked and making monkey noises and throwing things. It's out of order and as i've said before one of the reasons our support is getting less and less every week. Too many fannies think they can do what they want at the fitba and there are too many people who turn a blind eye to what is going on.

I heard absolutely no monkey chants. Considering that he's not black it would seem silly to chant that particular racist chant more so than usual. The only thing out of place that I heard was,"starving c**t", obviously due to his religious beliefs.

While I agree that Zemamma (his name suits him right enough - "ze mamma's boy") should have been booked for winding the fans up, somebody reacting and throwing a missile could get the club into big trouble as they are being held responsible for fans behaviour at home and away. It takes a bigger man not to react to provocation. And just because Celtic got away with it during the week, doesn't mean we would. In fact the Old Firm seem to be the only ones that get away things.

Don't blame the Ref and don't blame the players. Blame the immature shite that continue to bring shame to the club.

Even when Bill Dickie tries to point out that they are doing Motherwell serious damage what happens? Yeah, that's right. The idiots respond by chucking stuff at opposition players. Very clever! Do the decent thing and just stay away.

I'd have less of a problem with Zemmama not getting booked if one of our own players hadn't been booked earlier in the season for running to his own fans. That's what gets me. It's a nonsense that players should be booked for celebrating but surely the referee had to book him since that seems to be the rules.

I didn't hear any particular abuse against Zemmama before the celebration but that's not to say it didn't happen.

However threw the 'missile' - what an idiot.

Who ever threw the 'missile' - what a complete and utter fucking idiot.

I thought I would add in the bits that you missed :lol:

How can anyone on this forum criticise the behaviour of fans of other clubs if some of our fans behave just like the rest of the fucking idiots :lol: Guys lets just enjoy the game without being an obnoxious bastard and if you can't and you dish it you expect it to come back and expect it to come back in spades (no pun intended)

Very disappointed at what happened today. Even allowing for the fact that Zemmama ran towards the East Stand to celebrate, and even allowing for the fact that he should have been booked, that's no excuse.

The club could get in trouble for this. Considering the young team at the end of the East Stand are always moaning about being mistreated, that was a hell of a way to state your case.

I thought I would add in the bits that you missed :D

How can anyone on this forum criticise the behaviour of fans of other clubs if some of our fans behave just like the rest of the fucking idiots :nod: Guys lets just enjoy the game without being an obnoxious bastard and if you can't and you dish it you expect it to come back and expect it to come back in spades (no pun intended)

There was a 7 year old reading what I was writing or I would have been more forthright! :D

What a don't get, there's a lot of older folk that sit in that section. I sit in that section, i enjoy myself in that section and it makes the game alot more interesting. What i am getting at, people keep on saying it's weans or neds etc etc. How the fuck can anyone know?! It could have been anyone.

The missile, whatever it was, came flying right over my head at some pace. Couldn't tell you what it was but it looked a bit too heavy to be a lighter. It is out of order though, nae need for it.

From Sporting Life......

ZEMMAMA CLAIMS MISSILE NEAR-MISS

Hibernian midfielder Merouane Zemmama claimed a Motherwell fan aimed a missile towards him during his side's 3-1 victory at Fir Park.

Zemmama angered the home supporters by celebrating in front of the East Stand after scoring from a 55th-minute free-kick.

The Moroccan later appeared to take evasive action as he went to take a corner in front of the same stand and referee Steve Conroy picked something off the grass and put it in his pocket.

"They tried to hit me with a lighter or a whistle but they didn't," Zemmama said.

"I touched it with my hand. I didn't mention anything to the Motherwell fans. I'm sorry if I stayed near them but I was just celebrating my goal and I didn't mean any harm."

Zemmama appeared to make a triumphant gesture towards the Well fans while he was being warned by Conroy over his celebrations, but he claimed his raised arms were meant as an apology.

"I was saying sorry to the fans," Zemmama said.

"The referee didn't book me, he just told me 'don't do it again'."

Its fully accepted that the missile should never have been thrown but the highlighted parts of his comments are just utter bullshit for me. He knew exactly what he was doing by running as far as he did and celebrating in the manner he did - trying to wind the Motherwell support up. The supposed apology was him simply pushing his luck further after he somehow managed to get away without a booking.

From Sporting Life......

Its fully accepted that the missile should never have been thrown but the highlighted parts of his comments are just utter bullshit for me. He knew exactly what he was doing by running as far as he did and celebrating in the manner he did - trying to wind the Motherwell support up. The supposed apology was him simply pushing his luck further after he somehow managed to get away without a booking.

He succeded then ! Zemamma 1 Well fans 0

Move on

There was a coin thrown at a hibs player (riordan i think) coming over to take a throw in not long after the 3rd goal. The guy who I'm pretty sure threw it, then went through the loose change in his pocket and picked out another coin, and sat with it in his hand, presumably waiting for his next opportunity.

This was not a kid, guy 30+. In the 2nd last section. I'd be amazed if i was the only person that saw this!

There appeared to be a couple of things thrown at Zemmama when he celebrated the goal, but the guy that was throwing the coins appeared to be pre-meditated, which makes it much worse.

I had to leave early to go to work, so think i must have missed the corner incident.

In Riordan's defence, his winding up was a bit more subtle than Zemmama's!

Who do half of you think you are? For fuck sake you want to abuse a man from start to finish and the slightest wee 'get it up you' back from him and you want to kick fuck out of him.

See if your going to be like that don't bother going to football because for months some people (the same ones) have been nothing but a fucking embarassment. They want to greet about stewards telling them to sit down during the match and act like a mistreated kid anytime someone does anything remotely against them - yet they want to dish out abuse all the time to others.

Fucking get a grip it's the same people all the time - half of you couldn't fight sleep yet you parade about like you own the place aswell.

Good on the hibs guy, see if someone abused a motherwell player and he done it - he'd be your fucking hero. Grow up.

There was a coin thrown at a hibs player (riordan i think) coming over to take a throw in not long after the 3rd goal. The guy who I'm pretty sure threw it, then went through the loose change in his pocket and picked out another coin, and sat with it in his hand, presumably waiting for his next opportunity.

This was not a kid, guy 30+. In the 2nd last section. I'd be amazed if i was the only person that saw this!

There appeared to be a couple of things thrown at Zemmama when he celebrated the goal, but the guy that was throwing the coins appeared to be pre-meditated, which makes it much worse.

I had to leave early to go to work, so think i must have missed the corner incident.

In Riordan's defence, his winding up was a bit more subtle than Zemmama's!

Did you report it?