• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------Ruddy-------------------------

Saunders------Craigan-----Reynolds---Hammell

------------------------Hatley------------

Matouakil------------Coke--------Forbes-----------O'Brein

-------------------------Sutton

2-1 'Well

I'd stick with the same back four but since both Hammell and Moutaouakil are so keen on forays up the wing it might be an idea to revert to the 4-2-3-1 from earlier in the campaign. Stick Coke and Hateley in front of the defnce and allow the full backs to provide width,like they've been doing,but with extra defensive cover. It would also allow Forbes to play closer to the opposition goal and hopefully threaten with his shooting prowess.

I'd probably give Sutton the nod over Jutkiewicz. The latter offers superior movement but in the past two games his first touch has often been followed by a mad dash to regain control of the ball. Sutton also has at least shown the ability to score in the SPL as well.

I seem to recall this guy having "the game of his life" against us in a rare Falkirk win at Fir Park a couple of years back. We were sweeping almost everyone aside, then he almost single-handidly ripped us to bits in a 0-3 reversal....

Ex-Falkirk favourite Pedro Moutinho is training with his former club, as he tries to secure a move back to Westfield from Portuguese club Maritimo.

The former Bairns player left for his homeland in 2008 after four years in Scotland, but kept his house in Falkirk and hinted on his departure that he hoped to return one day.

That day has come only one year into his two-year contract with Maritimo, where he has struggled to make an impact. After failing to break into the first team, he was farmed out on loan to First Division side Rio Ave FC, where he spent the end of last season on loan.

A dispute with the Madeira-based side has left him frozen out and he has flown back to Scotland in the hope that his contract with Maritimo will be cancelled this week.

On his departure last summer, Moutinho told the Falkirk official website: “I am going to keep the house I have in Falkirk and hopefully I’ll be back.

“I feel now is the right move for me with a two year contract but after that I will be a free agent again and who knows. This is not goodbye, but see you later.”

Moutinho was part of Falkirk’s First Division winning squad in 2005, but missed the second half of the season due to a knee injury.

Manager Eddie May has now offered the former fans’ favourite use of Falkirk’s training facilities, but has made no decision as to whether he will bring back Moutinho into his squad.

Ruddy

Hateley -- Craigan -- Reynolds -- Hammell

Murphy -- Coke -- Forbes -- O'Brien

Sutton -- McHugh

I'd bring Craggs back in as I think we miss his experience and organisation. I'd drop Yassin til he learns how to actually get back and defend and stops leaving us horrendously exposed (I still find it hilarious that he won the Hibs MoM poll on here!) and Hateley looked alright at right back when he first arrived. That would allow Coke to step into the middle of the park as he's been terrible on the right, with Murphy coming in. I'd also give McHugh a chance ahead of Jutkiewicz because the big Pole just isn't cutting it just now.

2-0 'Well with goals from the two front men.

I canne believe Moutouakil got MOM for the Hibs game either. I've liked the look of Saunders though and I think we would be weaker without him at set pieces. He seems to win a lot in the air.

Apart from that I quite like the look of Jays team. I don't think Gannon will drop Yass therefore Hately will continue to play in front of the defence. I do think he will try something different up top though.

Listening to that I would say he may be looking to make changes up front but not at the back. When asked about changes for the weekend he talked about Humphries, McHugh etc as options but no mention of Craigan.

I thought Coke and Forbes looked very tired last weekend so one of them may be rested.

Ruddy

Moutakil-- Reynolds-Saunders-Hammell

----------------Jennings-------------

Humphries---Coke------ Hateley--O'Brien

-----------------Sutton--------------

Notice Doddsy going for a draw again. One of these days he will predict a Well victory.