• Klimpl
    • Hughes
    • O'Brien
    • Fitzpatrick
    • Porter
    • Clarkson
    • Smith (sub)
    • McHugh (sub)

Didnt see a thread on it so made this one up. porter for me and many others i suspect but special mentions for O'Brien and Hughes who i thought played well.

EDIT - Shit, iv made a rip roaring c**t of the poll, help!

EDIT EDIT - Fixed :P

:P:P

Quite a few decent performances today with O'Brien, Clarky, Fitzy, Crags and Klimpl worthy of special mention but had to go with Porter on the strength of his hat-trick.

P.S. Hughes looked more like himself today; anything to do with Klimpl playing in a position just in front of the back four which suits both him and the team.

Porter, ok so his hattrick was like 3 unmarked headers but it be churlish to be picky. He there amongdt other things to put it in the pokey and he did it with aplomb. Clarkson and O'Brien were contenders and thought Hughes and Hammell had easily best games of the season so far.

ICT are pish mind you, but can only beat what in front of you.

i went for big porter but every player played well today.klimpl was impressive sitting in front of the back four and hughes had has best game for a while as a result.that was probably hammells best game since he came back and he was unlucky no to score after a good run in the second half

Special mentions to Craggs for settling the outfield defence, Klimpl alongside but particularly Fizzy for the hard graft but mostly unnoticed work in the defensive midfield.

But despite Ports finding the pokey Clarkson gets my MOTM for sheer workrate and determination that he wouldn't be part of the disaster thats has been the recent performances, he got totally stuck in never gave up and deserved a goal but still seen fit to collect Porters third from the net and hand the match ball to him all on a day that must have been a challenge.

A man in every sense of the word

Well done Clarky :worshippy:

Aye Porter gets it due to popping a hat trick into the onion bag but think a few players could have pipped him if the goals were better spread. Clarkson, O'Brien and Hughes were great. Also Klimpl done the job that Bob Malcolm was employed for superbly.

Well Done 'Well as at times we knocked the ball about in a great fashion. Still only one win and we need to build on this.

Porter for his goals but good performances from Klimpl, Hughes and Craigan. I thought Klimpl's tackling and break-up play was top class. Hughes had drive that has been absent from his game recently and Craigan put in a good shift in defence although he gave away a penalty. Clarkson put in a great shift also and I was impressed with Jim O'Brien. More of the same next week lads!

Has to be the number 9 but if you are being petty he had two other great chances in first fifteen minutes that you really expect your top striker to do better with. Thought Klimpl and Fitzpatrick did a quietly effective great job which in return gave Hughes, O'Brien, Quinn and HAmmell room to play more offensively. Clarkson's industry was good - still feel there is more from him.