Bottle Bar Launches In Cooper Bar This Saturday

Crazy Diamond

Due to popular demand - and the ever growing queue at the bar on match day - this Saturday sees the launch of "Cooper Corner", the fans new 'bottle bar'!

From Saturday, fans looking to buy bottled beers, Smirnoff Ice, WKD, cans of juice etc will be able to buy these from Cooper Corner (opposite the food service area) in the Cooper Bar. To ensure quick service, it's a straight £2.50 a bottle and £1 for cans of juice.

Hope this speeds up our service and reduce your queuing time at the bar!!! ;)

Hot food is available in the Cooper Bar before EVERY match!!!

Yer Becks is in the fridge Fatcalf!!!!

Frazzle - obviously you've no' been drinkin here for reasons known only to you :lol:

Let's see you up the Coop on Saturday - I'll buy you a pint and you can give me your verdict!!

I was in the Cooper before the h**s game, but the pints were peesh! Call it constructive criticism.

Will still let you buy me one though - as long as you're not pouring it! :P

I was in the Cooper before the h**s game, but the pints were peesh! Call it constructive criticism.

Will still let you buy me one though - as long as you're not pouring it! :P

That wis cos they still delivered the peesh beer usually reserved fur the h**s. Drink Becks, it's always the same. And you don't need to wait for the pint to be pulled. :lol:

Cannae understand how many people like Becks. I would drink any bottled beer before Becks ! Is it just me?

Corona for me anytime. But you cannae beat a pint of Tennents Ice Cold from Jack Daniels. Sorry lads but always a pre match ritual to drink in Daniels before the game and always will be.

Cannae understand how many people like Becks. I would drink any bottled beer before Becks ! Is it just me?

Cannae understand why someone would pass comment on a trivial matter such as someone liking a beer or not, do you like cock up your arse? I've never fancied it myself, is it just me? :lol:

2 reasons to drink Beck's, it has a nice refreshing taste and I don't get a hangover, ideally I would Tuslanski Pilsner but ye cannae get that here.

Cannae understand why someone would pass comment on a trivial matter such as someone liking a beer or not, do you like cock up your arse? I've never fancied it myself, is it just me? :thumbup:

2 reasons to drink Beck's, it has a nice refreshing taste and I don't get a hangover, ideally I would Tuslanski Pilsner but ye cannae get that here.

Yabba, if you want Tuslanski Pilsner's in the fridge mate you shall have it :nod:

Funnily enough, the same reasons I started drinking it myself... actually has a taste as well, unlike most of the pish that passes for lager these days. Can't get it anywhere on draught over here though (except for Becks Vier, which falls into the pish category), so I usually stick to the black stuff now :thumbup:

Cannae understand why someone would pass comment on a trivial matter such as someone liking a beer or not, do you like cock up your arse? I've never fancied it myself, is it just me? :whistling:

Don't bother replying then. Simples!