CLARET & AMBER CHRISTMAS PARTY

12th December 2009

STARRING Motherwell FC's JIM O'BRIEN

Along with SURREAL KNIGHTS & THE BANTER THIEFS

Supported by our talented barmen

Jamie & Sean MacIntryre

Plus Melting Pot DJs

TICKETS £10 – INCLUDES CHRISTMAS BUFFET

I'd be correct to assume it's a pantomime?

Test? :O

The Prince

Two Tone

Double 'A' side with 'Madness'

A 'Porky Prime Cut'

You're in :thumbup:

Right, I'd have thought anyone reading the boards closely would realise the Crazy Diamond wifie works up at the club and is responsible for arranging this as a Well fans perty so obviously it's going ahead/tickets on sale 'Up By' (Fir Park for anyone still struggling to put 2 + 2 together) Furthermore if visit the Cooper pre-match ye'd see the leaflet featuring Craggs' race night (on hold for the moment but will be happening I'm sure) and this event advertised. Fuxake d'youse need everything posted on t'internet fur yeese? :nod:

End of the day we'll fill the place wirsels anyroads and huv a blast but some o' youse can come along tae if ye pass the test. ^_^

You're in :thumbup:

Right, I'd have thought anyone reading the boards closely would realise the Crazy Diamond wifie works up at the club and is responsible for arranging this as a Well fans perty so obviously it's going ahead/tickets on sale 'Up By' (Fir Park for anyone still struggling to put 2 + 2 together) Furthermore if visit the Cooper pre-match ye'd see the leaflet featuring Craggs' race night (on hold for the moment but will be happening I'm sure) and this event advertised. Fuxake d'youse need everything posted on t'internet fur yeese? :nod:

End of the day we'll fill the place wirsels anyroads and huv a blast but some o' youse can come along tae if ye pass the test. ^_^

Perty tickets on sale 'up by' ALSO behind the bar in the Coop (where beer is also sold)

Craggs race night is sorted though there's a change of venue - Jack Daniels, Saturday 24th October, tickets on sale (fiver) at same outlets...

CLARET & AMBER CHRISTMAS PARTY

12th December 2009, 7.30pm

DAVIE COOPER SUITE

STARRING Motherwell FC's JIM O'BRIEN

Along with SURREAL KNIGHTS & THE BANTER THIEFS

Supported by our talented barmen

Jamie & Sean MacIntryre

Plus Melting Pot DJs

TICKETS £10 – INCLUDES CHRISTMAS BUFFET

Sounds a braw night, but just a couple of questions;

Are THE BANTER THIEFS ghouls? ;)

And with it being a CLARET & AMBER CHRISTMAS PARTY, will the big furry bears actually be there? I only ask coz I'd shag anythin with a couple of beers in me, and want tae know if it's worthwhile bringin a bearskin jonny. Don't fancy riskin goin bear-back...