Can Anybody Remember This Happening Before Volume Ii

real dosser

:P:P

Can anybody remember the last time we had a ref at FIr Park who actually had a reasonable game ??????

Richmond today ( as always when we get him ) had another shocker.

Stonewall penalty in the first half -- no chance. Last minute not even an appeal from ICT and penalty given. What the F*** was that all about.

Definately a pen. Watched the game back on Alba, Craigan had his arm around the ICT players neck.

Charlie Richmond got this key decision totally and utterly wrong. Adam Rooney committed not 1, not 2 but 3 clear fouls in the lead up. Richmond ignored all 3 but chose to give the last, albeit blatant, one committed by Stephen Craigan.

Watching thru my C&A blinkers Tokely cleaning out Hughes from behind was way more blatant than Craigan's cuddle of the wee ginga heilander. While on Tokely .... noticed he ran straight off pitch at final whistle, without shaking any hands. Poor show Ross :)

Liked the Alba tribute to Uncle Phil, but their female summariser/interviewer is worse than Alison Walker ..... she asked Chris Porter the same question 3 times :wallbash:

I don't think Charlie Richmond is that bad a referee but I didn't think he had a particularly good game yesterday. We should have had a pen in 1st half (I actually thought Tokely played the ball at the time but having seen it on Alba he didn't). No arguments with the one they got. I thought he should have been penalising them a bit more for making a back as both centre halfs seemed to do it all the time.

Last time we had a ref that had a good game - no arguments at all with the guy who did the Killie game so I'd say last week.

Richmond is alomst completely incompetent, though I have to credit him with booking the ICT player a good few minutes after the foul as play continued for a long spell. In saying that, he's still an idiot.

:wallbash::wallbash:

Can anybody remember the last time we had a ref at FIr Park who actually had a reasonable game ??????

Richmond today ( as always when we get him ) had another shocker.

Stonewall penalty in the first half -- no chance. Last minute not even an appeal from ICT and penalty given. What the F*** was that all about.

Richmond = Fud Brines = Fud thought Mike Tumilty had a decent game (Us v Killie Monday 15th December)