Jim O'Brien

delboy

Quote from MFC site.

There was one bit of good news in that it looks as if Jim O’Brien’s knock wasn’t as bad as first feared. The former Celtic winger took a sore one in a clash with Jackie McNamara but the problem settled down after the match and it looks as if he’ll be okay to continue against his former side in a fortnight’s time.

Your mates talking pish

From Jim Gannon's interview on the official site:

"There was one bit of good news in that it looks as if Jim O’Brien’s knock wasn’t as bad as first feared. The former Celtic winger took a sore one in a clash with Jackie McNamara but the problem settled down after the match and it looks as if he’ll be okay to continue against his former side in a fortnight’s time."

'fishal

There was one bit of good news in that it looks as if Jim O’Brien’s knock wasn’t as bad as first feared. The former Celtic winger took a sore one in a clash with Jackie McNamara but the problem settled down after the match and it looks as if he’ll be okay to continue against his former side in a fortnight’s time.Quote from MFC site.

Your mates talking pish

From Jim Gannon's interview on the official site:

"There was one bit of good news in that it looks as if Jim O'Brien's knock wasn't as bad as first feared. The former Celtic winger took a sore one in a clash with Jackie McNamara but the problem settled down after the match and it looks as if he'll be okay to continue against his former side in a fortnight's time."

'fishal

Bit late there mate

He should be ok in a few days - ankle is a bit swollen nothing too serious.

That's good to hear. At least he's got two weeks to recover.

O'Brien takes some amount of kicks and knocks these days. Obviously it's because of his style of play and quick feet. If I remember correctly, he's the 3rd most fouled player in the SPL.

That's good to hear. At least he's got two weeks to recover.

O'Brien takes some amount of kicks and knocks these days. Obviously it's because of his style of play and quick feet. If I remember correctly, he's the 3rd most fouled player in the SPL.

he's second. carl finnigan is the most fouled and has commited the most fouls. 25 won and 24 conceded.

a lot of the time you get the impression he's quite happy to take the kick and get his opponent booked. his injury looked quite innocuous though. i thought the stretcher was a bit ott, i broke my ankle playing fives on thursday and i went on out the razz after it anyway. jim needs to man up.

he's second. carl finnigan is the most fouled and has commited the most fouls. 25 won and 24 conceded.

a lot of the time you get the impression he's quite happy to take the kick and get his opponent booked. his injury looked quite innocuous though. i thought the stretcher was a bit ott, i broke my ankle playing fives on thursday and i went on out the razz after it anyway. jim needs to man up.

Jim O' Brien was going to walk off the park but was told by the physio to wait for the stretcher to risk further aggravation to what he thought was an achilles injury.

Anyway I hope your ankle heals soon.

i thought the stretcher was a bit ott, i broke my ankle playing fives on thursday and i went on out the razz after it anyway. jim needs to man up.

Not much we can do I'm afraid - if the physio wants it on, that's what tends to happen. Like I said in the other thread, Jim was happy to walk off on his own once we were on but JP told him to lie there and play it safe, which is understandable.

You've also got to remember he's a professional footballer that earns money playing and you're a nutter. :lol:

carl finnigan is the most fouled and has commited the most fouls. 25 won and 24 conceded.

You can say that again. He had a shocking challenge on Crags who went berserk afterwards and could have been yellow carded for persistent fouling after 20 minutes!!!