Motherwell Fc On Twitter

andrew weston

Hi forum,

I'm Andrew Weston, Sports Reporter at the Wishaw Press. Just started a twitter page which, going forward, I'm hoping can give you an insight into the goings on at Fir Park. Tend to be down there a couple of times a week chatting to players and manager. feel free to follow me on twitter or check out what I'm chatting about every so often.

cheers.

http://twitter.com/PressSport

I only started using Twitter a couple of months ago. Provided you don't just follow a heap of crap, it's quite effective. This week I've had updates on Jim Gannon's whereabouts and got informed of Paul Slane's injury set back well before it hit the official website. The guy seems genuine - as does his reports.

Recommended.

if you're just checking with mobile wap, then its standard data rates. you can post to twitter via mobile web which doesn't cost anything on top of standard data rates. However, if you text an update to twitter, it will cost you 17p and it doesn't come out of any allowances you have!

Andrew: will you be updating other sports news on your twitter feed?

just really started it with a motherwell fc focus but i'll put any significant Dalziel rugby chat up too....i'm guessing that is what you are on about ;-)....and anything else of interest in the area. big game for Dalziel this weekend!

should be a couple of m'well fc articles up later today hopefully on Gannon's thoughts on Old Firm to England chat and also his international break reflections/murphy

if you're just checking with mobile wap, then its standard data rates. you can post to twitter via mobile web which doesn't cost anything on top of standard data rates. However, if you text an update to twitter, it will cost you 17p and it doesn't come out of any allowances you have!

Does it cost you anything to receive the updates to your phone?

I doubt i'll be posting anything up to it, but was mainly wanting to get the updates and stuff from the people i'm following.