Highlights Against Ict

SuperSteelman

Absolutely. What was even more blatant was the penalty we never got. The fermer just took Hughes right out and knew it. For their pen, aye, Craggo had his arm around him, but didn't wrestle him to the ground - Rooney simply dropped like a sack of tatties the moment contact was made.

Absolutely. What was even more blatant was the penalty we never got. The fermer just took Hughes right out and knew it. For their pen, aye, Craggo had his arm around him, but didn't wrestle him to the ground - Rooney simply dropped like a sack of tatties the moment contact was made.

Is it maybe time our boys got that bit cuter in situations like that, but then the likes of richmond and brines would still give us hee haw

You know, when I was at the game I thought Clarky's shot was a good one. Never realised, until I saw the highlights, just how good an effort it was, and how narrowly it went past with their keeper nowhere.

Beggers belef that Richmond had a good view of the Hughes incident and didn't give a penalty - I've often said that I think the officials are downright woeful, but with some of the officiating, you can't help but wonder about hidden agendas - there's no way on God's earth that the decisions would have been the same in a Squirm match :(

So why do other teams have to put up with it :D

Think there was pretty much nothing in Craigan's challenge either, but most forwards (ours included, eh Clarky :( ) hit the deck in that position when they feel a challenge - cheatin', not right, but most do it.

MON RA DOSSERS

I think it should have been a foul on Hammell for there first goal aswell.

Stonewall penalty turned down aswell, the game was littered with poor decisions all through the game. It felt as if everytime an ICT player went down they were getting a freekick.

i wasny sure if it was a penalty for the foul on hughes at the time but seeing the highlights it was definately a pen.the ref had a shocker he gave us about two decisions all game.clarkys shot was a cracker it looked a lot closer on tele than it did at the game