Music That The Team Come On To The Pitch To

john_M_F_C

What about the music when we score? Despite what we're being told, the PA system in the East is still completely gash. Probably worked on it at the same time as they worked on the relaying the pitch in the summer :unsure:

Music can be heard in this video

Actually think Dance of the Knights works a helluva lot better than the old Safri Duo number as build-up music, if they could run out to the opening riff of Enter Sandman instead of Local Hero it'd be perfect. Or alternatively segue into Ride of the Valkyries complete with pitchside pyrotechnics, napalmed palm trees and cheerleaders that kinda thing...

Or alternatively segue into Ride of the Valkyries complete with pitchside pyrotechnics, napalmed palm trees and cheerleaders that kinda thing...

That would be impressive. :rolleyes:

If we're going down the classical route, I reckon O Fortuna would be quite good.

I've never been a fan of the Local Hero theme but I'm sure plenty do like it. When this subject comes up (and it frequently does) I'm always reminded of a post Al B made - music is such a personal thing it doesn't matter what you play, 70% of the people in the ground won't like it. I think that sums it up pretty well.

Incidentally, im not a big fan of the band but i've always thought THIS would be fucking amazing for the team to come out to.

Edit - Only if it wasny playing through a 1987 cassete player.

That is by far my favourite AC/DC song. That would be good.

There were a few suggestions in previous threads of "TNT" but changed to "MFC".

Incidentally, im not a big fan of the band but i've always thought THIS would be fucking amazing for the team to come out to.

Edit - Only if it wasny playing through a 1987 cassete player.

Yessss! I completely agree, that'd be fucking amazing to come out on to the park to.

Personally speaking I think Prokofiev's "Dance of the Knights" is the worst piece of music that has been played at Fir Park in years - who's idea was it?

It si even worse than John Spencers choice of ' Jumping around' ( think that is what it was called )

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

The thing is, It actually is a piece of music. Unlike most shite played before kick-off and at half time.

I was swayed by this topic on the old boards.

Kasabian - Club Foot

Does anyone know the name of the song that is sometimes played before matches, i know it was played before the ICT game on satuarday, it has a drumroll like the one in carnival of paris, but broken up a bit more with music in between?? Ive been wondering for quite a while :huh: oh how sad :P

Safri Duo - Played Alive

I think this is what yer on about........