Music That The Team Come On To The Pitch To

john_M_F_C

Was just thinking instead of the team running out to some meaningless tune It would be good if we had a chant that all our fans could started just before the team ran out or should that be walks out. Would be a good motivation for our players.

Better make it something by The Man In Black then - they are only motivated by Cash...

TAXI!!

It alarms me no end, however I've been giving this great though and believe I have the answer.

Any winner deserves a good sound system so we'd need that sorted first

Cheesy euro metal pop is a no-no as is the stuff that everyone else uses like Blooby Williams Let Me . . . Encourage you to Blow Your Brains Oot etc.

I think the tune is from the countrymen of our great NIrish servants Colin O'Neil, Stevie Craggo and erm Brian McLean - the band is Stiff Little Fingers and the choon is aptly enough "Go For It!"

It's an instrumental from the album of the same name from 1980 / 81 ish

We need something to get the crowd on their feet and get hands clapping - SLF used this (and still do) as their intro music for live shows from that album onwards and it always got the crowd up for the gig.

The more musical amongst us will see that there's an opportunity when the main guitar riff kicks in which is (35secs on the album track) to get a triple handclap and a Moth-er-well chant going (the bit in the youtube clip where the punters start sing jibberish over the music).

Youtube clips of the actual track are few and far between but there are a few of recent gigs with the intro music into the first track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR7wTJK_1T4

• Like 1

Europe, AC/DC, Kasabian, Rammstein etc.

Fuckin hell what a scary thread.

Somebody add Pink Floyd or Survivor's Eye of the Tiger quick - so we've got a full house of shite we shouldn't run out to.

It alarms me no end, however I've been giving this great though and believe I have the answer.

the band is Stiff Little Fingers and the choon is aptly enough "Go For It!"

How about Alanis Morissette - Ironic? :lol:

Genesis actually. And the guitarist wrote it, not Phil Collins.

Ignoring my stalker and getting back on topic though...

The beginning to Enter Sandman by Metallica would be pretty cool but I don't see anything wrong with the Kashmir they have now to be honest.

Can we choose what they play before and at hafltime? Thon shite that gets played now is utter pish, or at least advise them not to play such shite in the future?

now that, I agree with! however with the tannoy right above us in the east, I would rather they played nothing. the racket that comes off it physically hurts the old ears and you can;t have any conversation with the folk beside you.