Tickets For St Mirren

mfc

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to get my tickets at the weekend before I headed down south. So got the mother to go down and get me mine for Saturday, only just off the phone 15mins, apparently, the first allocation are sold out and another 400 tickets will go on sale tomorrow!

Plenty for all..

Forgot to get my tickets at the weekend before I headed down south. So got the mother to go down and get me mine for Saturday, only just off the phone 15mins, apparently, the first allocation are sold out and another 400 tickets will go on sale tomorrow!

Plenty for all..

cheers for that robyn im gonna go up and get mine the morra then.do u know how many we got in the first allocation

cheers for that robyn im gonna go up and get mine the morra then.do u know how many we got in the first allocation

No bother.

Don't know the exact total of the first allocation but, Im sure its a smaller allocation than were normally given due to St Mirren trying to fit as many of their own in for their final game at Love Street. Away stand at Love Street (West) holds 3k(?), so maybe 400+ sold already, possibly? Dont see the rest selling out but another 100 would be nice..

Who knows, Im only guessing..

Not sure how they'll handle segregation in that stand, seeing as there's only on set of turnstyles.

Also, not sure if there are toilets and a snack bar at both ends, otherwise we'll get the thin end of the wedge as far as facilities go I'm sure.

Our tickets bought on christmas eve are for the normal away West stand behind the goal.

As has been said don't quite know how they will segregate condidering there is only one set of turnstyles and only one set of stairs into that stand??

our match commander would certainly not allow it if what is said about segragation and large crowds is to be believed.

They could I suppose bring buddies in fom the North west but would that not mean them walking along pitch side???

Some of us got moved in to the stand along the touch line when they beat us in the Scottish Cup the other year cause our end was full and a don't think we were moved via pitch side. Sure there was some bit under the stand to lead you across to the other stand.

There is pie stalls aswell at both ends of the away stand so no need to worery about that.

Went ove rto the 'ark today for my ticket to be told theyve sold out!

Woman said theyre getting a small amount in tomorow at noonish, so if you want a ticket youd better get down around then.

Was fairly surprised to find out theyd sold theyr allocation.

Neale

They said at the time that our original allocation was 500, not surprized these have sold out as we normally take more than that through to Paisley. Not sure how many of the additional 400 we'll sell, but I'd like to think a fair few.

Looking forward to it, the vast majority of the home end is sold out and it should be a good atmosphere, headin through for a few pints with St Mirren supporting mates before the game. Big occasion for them. I know I'd be a bit emotional leaving the 'Ark, a lot of memories from childhood. Especially leaving your home for a breeze block windtunnel as the Buddies are doin. Another good scottish ground bites the dust and yet more money from scottish football in the pocket of Barr Construction, a sad day.

PS. Lets spoil the Party! 'Mon the Well!

Looking forward to this one now.

hopefully a full stadium with a right cracking atmosphere!

Lets get right behind the team, and sing them on to spoil the saints party!

Hope you all enjoy the occasion on Saturday.

Sadly, it wont be a party. Losing our Ground is a major wrench to us all.

For a lot of us, loads of great and bad memories over the decades.

It is going to be a very sad and emotional day.

First game at new Stadium will be a happier day.

Hope you all enjoy the occasion on Saturday.

Sadly, it wont be a party. Losing our Ground is a major wrench to us all.

For a lot of us, loads of great and bad memories over the decades.

It is going to be a very sad and emotional day.

First game at new Stadium will be a happier day.

Aye, I can well imagine that Shull. My Airdrie supporting mate still longs for Broomfield and feels they've never been quite the same as a club since leaving it behind.

When he talks of their last game there he remembers it with a mixture of fondness - of old stalwarts gracing the turf one last time of winning their last game and going out in a high. Of mayhem with fans trying to grab what they could for souvenirs - he and his mates were spotted four hours after full-time walking down the street with a Diamonds Private Members Club advert board. But mostly of sadness, when the players had gone, the songs dried up, the stadium began to empty and grown men in tears not wanting to leave knowing that when they did it would be for the last time.

Makes me shudder thinking ahead if we ever have to move from Fir Park that's for sure!

Personal interest makes me want you have a stinker of a final day at Love Street when the dust settles I'll spare a thought for the Buds fans.