Tickets For St Mirren

mfc

Aye, I can well imagine that Shull. My Airdrie supporting mate still longs for Broomfield and feels they've never been quite the same as a club since leaving it behind.

When he talks of their last game there he remembers it with a mixture of fondness - of old stalwarts gracing the turf one last time of winning their last game and going out in a high. Of mayhem with fans trying to grab what they could for souvenirs - he and his mates were spotted four hours after full-time walking down the street with a Diamonds Private Members Club advert board. But mostly of sadness, when the players had gone, the songs dried up, the stadium began to empty and grown men in tears not wanting to leave knowing that when they did it would be for the last time.

Makes me shudder thinking ahead if we ever have to move from Fir Park that's for sure!

Personal interest makes me want you have a stinker of a final day at Love Street when the dust settles I'll spare a thought for the Buds fans.

Cheers Andy !!! :rolleyes:

All Saints Fans will miss the old dump.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish it was us ...................... albeit I'm not kean on the design, but Fir Park is also a dump and is no longer fit for purpose.

Love it or loath it St Mirren now have a stadium and additional facilities which should secure their mid term future.

I know what your saying mate but i would rather be in a rusty wasting away Fir Park for the next 50 years than in THAT.Fair enough it's cheap and it's good for the club financially but it's horrid and is too far away from the pitch we need a bit of imagination in this country!

Well a new stadium/redevelopment of Fir Park is on the board's agenda - JB made it clear the board were looking at proposals.

Ravenscraig perharps? I dont want to leave Fir Park, I'd rather see it refurbished, and in that I mean the Main Stand and the East Stand rebuilt and replaced by stands similar in design to the Davie Cooper, so it all matches, that im my mind would by ideal fo us, with a capacity of 12,000 and it wouldnt be embarissing as we would have three matching stands and no big gaps or slogans on roofs etc.

However, I made a concept stadium on Google SketchUp, and it consisted of four stands the same as the current south stand...im trying to figure out how to upload the pictures.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Make sure you get there in the morning - the ticket office shuts at 1pm.

Just in case anyone gets caught out, when I phoned the club earlier, I was advised the closing time tomorrow was 12.30.

May be they're squeezing an extra half an hour but best phone and check if your likely to be there lunchtime.

MON RA DOSSERS

500 of the first allocation - sold.

450 of todays allocation - 250 sold.

Not to bad at all, should be a cracking atmoshpere in our end, at least.. :wallbash:

Mon, grab the last few tickets and have 950 'Well fans sing us to another 3 points, please!

Edit - Malf made the picture above, Im sure..

Love Street only holds 10,800 though...so summins went wrong

sorry my bad!!

duff info!!

heres what the site says

The club received and sold out their initial 500 allocation yesterday morning but a further 450 were sent and put on sale today. A busy morning has seen just over half of those additional briefs sold with a small amount now remaining.

St Mirren are pish but have now won 4 on the bounce. Surely this run can't last forever?

We should also now have a bit more confidence after our win and have just as much, if not more to play for, than St Mirren.

We have to be up for this game every bit as much as them. I know it's their last game at Love Street but it's still only the same 3 points at stake.

I fear a St Mirren win. Having said that, I'd put money on Motherwell losing their last ever game at Fir Park!!

St Mirren are pish but have now won 4 on the bounce. Surely this run can't last forever?

We should also now have a bit more confidence after our win and have just as much, if not more to play for, than St Mirren.

We have to be up for this game every bit as much as them. I know it's their last game at Love Street but it's still only the same 3 points at stake.

I fear a St Mirren win. Having said that, I'd put money on Motherwell losing their last ever game at Fir Park!!

The one big thing in our favour is the old Manger of the Month curse. Now that McPherson has got it, we are surely odds-on for a win.

I remembe the last day of the old Knowetop terracing. Home to Saint Johnstone, a win would see us finish second, they had to win 2-0 to stay up. We produced a dreadful performance, lost 0-1, but at least we got to wind up the visiting fans who had just been relegated.