St Mirren Away, League Cup 1/4 Final

steelboy

Conceding 5 (at least) to St Mirren is not good enough! Really need to sort out the defence, we don't look capable of scoring more than 1 consistently so really need to build from the back.

Back to the league then I suppose, hope to fuck we dont get saints away in the Scottish

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conceding 5 (at least) to St Mirren is not good enough! Really need to sort out the defence, we don't look capable of scoring more than 1 consistently so really need to build from the back.

Back to the league then I suppose, hope to fuck we dont get saints away in the Scottish

I'm as surprised as you, after you holding Scumtic to a 0-0 I didn't see us scoring, well, no more than 2 over the 2 games.

League is more important.

Can't say I'm really surprised by tonight's game so far. Going three at the back for the first time in ages in an important game is something I and others slated McGhee for last season so should Gannon also escape criticism? Seemed like a puzzling team selection when I saw it. Coke was subbed on Saturday and things improved, yet he starts tonight. Humphrey made a difference when he came on at half time on Saturday yet he's on the bench.

As they used to say on Question of Sport, there are more questions than answers...