St Mirren Away, League Cup 1/4 Final

steelboy

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any of us say we are surprised by the result? I have to say that I'm not sure where this belief that Gannon would automatically improve his team following Saturday more than McPherson would comes from. Not criticising Gannon, just think that he's not the all knowing messiah...

Away to another SPL side in the cup was always going to be tricky. Particularly when it's a side like St Mirren where we always seem to struggle. I expected to go out of the cup tonight...

Can any of us say we are surprised by the result? I have to say that I'm not sure where this belief that Gannon would automatically improve his team following Saturday more than McPherson would comes from. Not criticising Gannon, just think that he's not the all knowing messiah...

Away to another SPL side in the cup was always going to be tricky. Particularly when it's a side like St Mirren where we always seem to struggle. I expected to go out of the cup tonight...

Seems like u are the all knowing messiah then!!!!!!!! <_<

I'm the same aswell to be honest. I went to Saturday's game and always felt that we would struggle in the cup game. As usual a big well support ansd the team let them down. Some things never change <_<