Darren Smith

Bop

Aye??? :angry:

The Real Madrid Factor again.

No, seriously who would you sacrifice from the team to play either of the two of them? Fitzpatrick is so far down the pecking order and that won't be changing anytime soon. McGarry is just well.... McGarry, again well out the picture. I don't believe that holding onto these two players, more importantly paying first team wages to essentially 2 reserves is particularly ideal. It would be more appropriate for both to find new clubs, or at the very least find some loan deals and allow us to re-invest the money in areas of the team that need strengthening like upfront and A.N Other.

Steelboy -not sure where you heard that the problem with Fitzy is that he went looking for answers but as far i am led to believe he just went (along with other players) and asked what his position was....nothing more. It appears he's not in Ganon's plans but at the same time he didn't let him leave at christmas which seems a bit crap.

Flow - marc's not had his op yet goes on the 10th of november. Problem with tight ligaments giving him recurrent hip and groin pain. He's to go to leicester for key hole surgery, just doing some core work in gym with J

Think Darren is a bit off training yet unfortunately.

Whatever you think of them lets be civil and wish them both all the best to recover from their injuries and hopefully get a move to somewhere they can get a game.

Steelboy -not sure where you heard that the problem with Fitzy is that he went looking for answers but as far i am led to believe he just went (along with other players) and asked what his position was....nothing more. It appears he's not in Ganon's plans but at the same time he didn't let him leave at christmas which seems a bit crap.

Flow - marc's not had his op yet goes on the 10th of november. Problem with tight ligaments giving him recurrent hip and groin pain. He's to go to leicester for key hole surgery, just doing some core work in gym with J

Whatever you think of them lets be civil and wish them both all the best to recover from their injuries and hopefully get a move to somewhere they can get a game.

I smell an insider with some facts. There's a change. :lol:

No, seriously who would you sacrifice from the team to play either of the two of them? Fitzpatrick is so far down the pecking order and that won't be changing anytime soon. McGarry is just well.... McGarry, again well out the picture. I don't believe that holding onto these two players, more importantly paying first team wages to essentially 2 reserves is particularly ideal. It would be more appropriate for both to find new clubs, or at the very least find some loan deals and allow us to re-invest the money in areas of the team that need strengthening like upfront and A.N Other.

Right now I wouldn't sacrifice anybody for them (don't think I said anything about that).

And never anywhere did I say whether I agreed or disagreed with any opinions about their ability.

We talk about punting players like we're fans of the OF. We're Motherwell and should be talking about these lads with a bit more respect that's all. if they move on they move on in the right way. We just don't kick them out the door because we've gone aw billy big baws in the gannon era!

There was quick footage of the team training today on STV news and Darren was there jogging along on the left of the picture with the rest of the team.

Was the coverage of the team training on STV today upto date or was it old footage? They use old stuff quite often, I thought DS was quite a few weeks away from training again?

just wondered that too, it did look current but they interviewed Jimbo at Fir Park so they would have done that at training maybe. Think it might not have been today then.

Darrens hair was quite short though if that's a clue.