Accies Game On 7th Nov

Special aka

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite game of the season :nod:

honestly? both matches were poorly attended and were major let downs last season. we were on a dire run for the first and even although we won the second match easy they got what they need to stay up .

could be a belter this time though. if we get decent results in the next two games we'll probably sell out our end.

and will we therefore be given the seats below the tv gantry, like the Tims were ?

well the accies ain't gonna need it, they don't even fill there 1 stand so im guessing aye

the "welcome to motherwell" flag should be taken to this game

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=203

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League clash with Hamilton Accies on Saturday 7th November will be available on the gate at New Douglas Park with admission prices as follows:

Adults: £22

Concessions: £11

* Concessions are listed as Under 16's, Over 65's and Full Time Students with a valid matriculation card

* Fans that require wheelchair access should contact Jade at Motherwell FC on 01698 338009 or email jade.gallacher@motherwellfc.co.uk to confirm places.

I'll be chancing the student gate that day! Didn't mind full price whatsoever tonight as I am not a student, £15 was reasonable (pre-match thoughts, definitely wasn't value for money afterall) and half of it was going to us. Not giving Accies the satisfaction of a full ticket!

What I found stupid about the turnstiles tonight was a person and a machine. Surely that defeats the purpose. Maybe the person was showing the machine all the tricks of the trade.

If anyone can't make this game, it's being shown in it's entirety on BBC Alba that same evening. As well as that, the Lanarkshire Derby on 2nd January 2010 at Fir Park is also on BBC Alba.

We wont sell out the away end at NDP. £23 a ticket will stop that!

Cash at the turnstyle tends to attract a bigger crowd, folks like me for instance who live too far away to get a ticket thru the normal route.

We filled it out for a pre-season friendly so why not for a league game when we are doing very well.

Cash at the turnstyle tends to attract a bigger crowd, folks like me for instance who live too far away to get a ticket thru the normal route.

We filled it out for a pre-season friendly so why not for a league game when we are doing very well.

Timing and price I would guess.

The pre-season game was our first game in Hamilton since what January '89? I know we played them in the Cup but that was in Cumbernauld. It was also our first visit to their new stadium and I doubt it cost no more than a tenner to get in.

Contrast that to the first game last season. We were on a really shit run, it was all-ticket, it was live on the telly at half-twelve and was £20 plus.

Second time around was a post split game which had no bearing on anything much at all for us.

This time will be a wee bit more interesting to see how many we take. Would be nice to fill the stand and see us stroll to a win similar to our last visit, that's for sure.

if we win on saturday we'll fill it. if we get beat we won't.

can anyone remember the last time we won with a big away support? airdrie away in the cup was one but it seems that we never win any time the 'well support breaks 4 figures. i think you'd have to go back to the cup run in 2003.

if we win on saturday we'll fill it. if we get beat we won't.

can anyone remember the last time we won with a big away support? airdrie away in the cup was one but it seems that we never win any time the 'well support breaks 4 figures. i think you'd have to go back to the cup run in 2003.

Llanelli? ^_^

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=203

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League clash with Hamilton Accies on Saturday 7th November will be available on the gate at New Douglas Park with admission prices as follows:

Adults: £22

Concessions: £11

* Concessions are listed as Under 16's, Over 65's and Full Time Students with a valid matriculation card

* Fans that require wheelchair access should contact Jade at Motherwell FC on 01698 338009 or email jade.gallacher@motherwellfc.co.uk to confirm places.

£33 quid for the lad and me? they can stick that right up them ! No chance !