Special aka

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost!

we charge their Juveniles £1 more :woop:

EDIT: and concessions £4 more :doh::lol:

Although we again reward familys with the £28 entrance.

after the debacle of a few years ago, reducing for Rangers fans promising reductions for others then turning the Accies fans over, I wouldn't expect any favours from then, unless our commercial management team went into some serious negotiations.

Shame but do they even have a travelling support that any sort of reciprical agreement would benefit?

Right, my dads an Accies man and has invited me and the other half into his box at NDP on Saturday. But I have no idea if they are similar to the Cooper Suites (inside seats, bla bla blah..) and where are they situated (not been to NDP before)?

Right, my dads an Accies man and has invited me and the other half into his box at NDP on Saturday. But I have no idea if they are similar to the Cooper Suites (inside seats, bla bla blah..) and where are they situated (not been to NDP before)?

:P

This is an outrage and I wouldn't have believed it unless I'd seen it with my own eyes. :unsure:

Is this not the hospitality bit that Onthefringes attracted the attention of the locals and plod whilst celebrating our victory there last time?

If so, perhaps not the greatest place to be if we get the result we hope for.

Is this not the hospitality bit that Onthefringes attracted the attention of the locals and plod whilst celebrating our victory there last time?

If so, perhaps not the greatest place to be if we get the result we hope for.

The very same... :unsure: and the reason I'll probably have to miss this one out.

The viewing area from the boxes are covered by a black mesh, thus, giving a distorted view and like watching anything Billy Reid has tactically (we'll use this term loosely) set up, likely to give you headaches. Hamilton offer seats directly in front of your allocated box, out in the open, zero segregation and stewarding and to say the locals are vermin despise all things Motherwell is an understatement. Similar situations arise most games, I believe nothing has changed since May, sit on your hands if you must take up the offer.

Unfortunately the days of sitting in the centre main stand at any ground and supporting the opposition in a well-behaved manner are long gone. People have got used to segregation policies to such an extent they feel personally insulted to even be in the vicinity of opposition supporters no matter how polite and dignified they may be.

People in the Cooper Stand even get upset if there are opposing fans in the hospitality boxes who stand up at their side's goals so it's not just Accies.

Unfortunately the days of sitting in the centre main stand at any ground and supporting the opposition in a well-behaved manner are long gone. People have got used to segregation policies to such an extent they feel personally insulted to even be in the vicinity of opposition supporters no matter how polite and dignified they may be.

People in the Cooper Stand even get upset if there are opposing fans in the hospitality boxes who stand up at their side's goals so it's not just Accies.

Top post mate. Very true also. One of the only games you will see opposition fans mingling in a friendly manner is the Everton and Liverpool derby.

Good post indeed.

I mind going to a Hearts -v- Motherwell League Cup tie at Swynecastle with a crowd of Jambo supporting workmates, must have been early season 1982-83.

In fact, no ................ it's about time I followed Fatcalf and wrote a book.

Don't hold your breath now :thumbup:

Edit. Think I'll call it ..... Following the Dossers BC, (Before Casuals) :P