Well V Jam Tarts Match Thread

Welldaft Mk1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a second. We (myself included) seem to be basing our predictions on one weeks form. Aye, we were pish on Tuesday and Hearts were pretty good against Celtic but let's not forget, Hearts have been pretty crap in the league.

So far they've beaten Kilmarnock and Hamilton.

Drawn with St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Falkirk.

Beaten by Rangers, Celtic and St Mirren.

Hardly a team we should be scared of.

See they only lose to the big teams? ^_^

I thought they were poor against a very poor Celtic side. Apart from last week I think you have been more than reasonable, yes maybe riding your luck sometimes, nothing wrong with that, I'd doubt you will lose, at worst a draw.

1-0 you guys, let's see. B-)

Games against Hearts are so unpredictable. They had a good cup win at Celtic Park midweek, but, IF we take our chances we have a very good shot at 3 points. If we are inept upfront and our defense is in disarray, we will lose the game for sure. Mon the new flag though! :lol:

A couple of Jambo mates who are usually regulars at away games have told me they aint going today - was surpised given their result against Smellic, but the general impression seems to be that they have been rank so far this season, and enjoyable as it was on Wed, they reckon the result is just papering over the cracks of a piss poor team.

As bad as we were on Tuesday, I've been pleased with us this season, so I'll write it (& last Sat) off as bad days at the office.

If we start right, we can win this one :thumbup:

MON RA DOSSERS

Where the hell are they hiding the bastardin' radio link today? I can only find Open All Arseholes.
Easiest way is to go to the SPL page on the Beeb, and there is a list of match links on the right.

You'll need a proxy this week though as it is a UK only job.