Goals You Celebrated The Most

likely_lad

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Softie's equaliser in the 93rd minute at Tannadice in the Scottish Cup back in 1994. 1-2 down and Softie banged in a screamer from inside the box. We were all still housed in the short bit of terracing which sits to the right of the dug-outs, barely enough room between folk to squeeze a fart out, but it was absolute bedlam when we drew level. Pity about the replay, should've won the cup that year to be honest.

I remember that! Think each one of us was standing grouped around with heads in hands wondering if it'd go in or not...and then going mental as Froan sank it with ease!

Some from my earlier days watching the 'Well...

Softie's thunderbolt at Tannadice (Ricky's already mentioned it). Bedlam!

Also, what about Mio's header at the old Easter Road back in '94 and Psycho's screamer at Hampden in '91...

'

Bit of a personal one, but I remember Spenny scoring at Tannadice back in '99 (I think) when we pumped them three zip... Was a header from a Brannan cross from the left (as I remember) and he celebrated by jumping into the small band of 'Well fans at the front of the Fair Play Stand, with yours truly right in the middle of it all.

Fans came rushing from behind to join in and the rest of the team joined in the mad celebrations! Was magnificent :D

Some from my earlier days watching the 'Well...

Softie's thunderbolt at Tannadice (Ricky's already mentioned it). Bedlam!

Also, what about Mio's header at the old Easter Road back in '94...

I remember that one vividly, especially Mio thinking about hurdling the advertising board and joining us in the terracing though he quickly thought twice about it. Was a brilliant goal and such a fitting scorer that day.

Colin O'Neill's 45 yarder in the cup semi of 91. Was at the back of the old west terrace and after going nuts found myself near the front covered in dust. :D . Tommy Coyne's winner against Smeltic at the Ark Scottish cup 4th round mid 90's i still remember the huge bruise on ma back as i fell over the seats in the East Stand celebrating. :D .