Inverurie Game

Gaag

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on Fir Park Corner

inverurie ticket ...Hi i bought a ticket for the inverurie game and cant got due to work commitments. so i have it to sell if any one is interested in it. im staying in greenock just now but im going to the st mirren game on the 3rd so i could arrange to meet someone in the ground to give the ticket too. my number is 07549761780 give me a fone if your interested thanx.

says on the Inverurie website -

26/12/2008 - Cup-tie tickets - last dates for purchaseRemaining tickets for Motherwell game to go on sale in the club Monday 29th December between 7pm and 9pm.

There will also be an opportunity to buy in the club at the Nairn game on 3 January between 2pm and 4pm

Dont think im gonna make it to the St Midden game, so i might head out there 2mo instead. I'll let you ken how i get on

Inverurie Loco's game at home to Nairn County was called off today, once again a frozen pitch the cause. Forecast looks like it won't be as cold so if they get the pitch covered at night and allow it to be exposed during the day, it could well slowly thaw out and be okay by next Saturday.

Inverurie Loco's game at home to Nairn County was called off today, once again a frozen pitch the cause. Forecast looks like it won't be as cold so if they get the pitch covered at night and allow it to be exposed during the day, it could well slowly thaw out and be okay by next Saturday.

Hope you're right mate, not so easy to get up there of a midweek, fingers crossed for a mild week ahead of the game.

Given we've just purchased covers for the pitch in the last year - I doubt Inverurie will be able to get the pitch covered at all.

Given we've just purchased covers for the pitch in the last year - I doubt Inverurie will be able to get the pitch covered at all.

They are a progressive club, but I doubt they'll have invested in covers as even undersoil heating would struggle to cope with the freezing temperatures the Garioch gets at this time of year. Our only hope is a susbstantial thaw over this week and no more overnight frosts.

I'm thru that way on Wednesday, will take a look and report back.

They are a progressive club, but I doubt they'll have invested in covers as even undersoil heating would struggle to cope with the freezing temperatures the Garioch gets at this time of year. Our only hope is a susbstantial thaw over this week and no more overnight frosts.

I'm thru that way on Wednesday, will take a look and report back.

Our covers only cover about half the ground, but Aberdeen have given us theirs for the week which cover the full pitch. That, plus a forecast thawing during the week from the current -5 degs will hopefully ensure game on.