Gannon And The Press

steelboy

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seemlingly said that Celtic could already have been robbed of the title due to decisions in last OF game

Completely and utterly disagree with that for a kick off and whilst i agree with the gist of what and who Jim Gannon is having a go at, please just stick to Motherwell related matters. Leave the commenting on all and sundry to McGhee and the likes.

:lol:How? In what way? Plenty have stated similiar in this thread without explanation, seems to me that it's only affecting the sycophants on here that have a self importance that knows no bounds...

Remembering it's the Jim Gannon show! I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall at his Thursday press conference. Believe Mr keevins was given his place. Todays' edition of the Daily Rebel should be good (using that term very, very loosely).

Because I like to sit with my kids at the weekend and read about how the manager thought the game went and how he thought his selection/formation went.

If your calling me a sycophant full of self importance, I'd like to call you an arse wipe. Hope that's ok with you.

what will be done?

What do I have, a crystal ball? :lol: I don't know what will happen but if enough pressure is put on the SFA and they have all or most of the SPL managers putting on a united front they're going to have to do something.

Keevins headline is just typical of the Record's usual bullshit. It's very interesting comparing the article by Keevins to that in the Scotsman. Going by that article, it was a single comment to provide an example of the effect bad decisions could have. What he's quoted as saying in there is that if Celtic were to lose the league by a point then the decisions in that game would have had a direct effect on the outcome of the title.

Typical sensationalism from Keevins and the usual tactic of the Record and Sun targetting their headlines to your average knuckle dragging old firm fan.

Because I like to sit with my kids at the weekend and read about how the manager thought the game went and how he thought his selection/formation went.

If your calling me a sycophant full of self importance, I'd like to call you an arse wipe. Hope that's ok with you.

:huh: Erm, kind of self explanatory then? No law binding Mr Gannon to share his opinion so he's exercising that right. You could even get their dad to read about how the manager thought the game went and how he thought his selection/formation went later in the week when he talks to the official site. You take it easy on that keyboard now...

HOw's this for a piece of spin by the media? Saw it on the BBC rumours page - nice to see the Daily Ranger put a spin on it that shows their faves to be in control...God forbid a player would want out so the D.R. says the club wants the player gone. It's just a wee thing but it is indicative of how these hacks work.

On-loan winger Jerome Rothen wants to quit Rangers and return to Paris St Germain in January. (Various)

Jerome Rothen will be told by Rangers he no longer figures in their plans and that he can return to Paris St Germain in January as the on-loan winger returns from a bout of reported swine flu. (Daily Record)

where are all the collumn inches we were to get when Jim was going to speak with the dummy spitting media people ?

Remember it was us, the fans, that were the ones that the media were building their story around and how let down we would be that our gaffer wouldn't speak with the great minds of traynor or keevins.

Have I missed it all or has there been feck all as usual and as expected ?

so feck the media and back the gaffer

I caught up with him this morning for what it is worth:

Gannon on the Rangers game ---> Click Here

Gannon on the January Transfer Window ---> Click Here

Would love to see McHugh starting which would be a first for me. Also a space for Hutchison and Slane would go down a treat. Mon the Well.

Good to hear possible replacements have been identified in case of losing our loan signings and he has said the right things with McHugh. Good stuff in my opinion from our gaffer.

They are mongos arent they.

I saw an interview with Rothen basically saying he couldnt get away from Ibrox quick enough (due to C/L failure etc) "I only left Paris because I sensed something good at Rangers with the Champions League and a new championship. But now I am so disappointed".

As said on here on numerous occasions, they need to get back to reporting objectively with fact, rather than ridiculous speculation, unwanted opinion etc.