Nearly That Time Again....

decorator

love the pic with OtF, and the Cop with his face covered.

Hope it was for that reason only...

Don't think I'll have a drink at the football like we did that night. :O

Highlight has to be the owner of the coach company that morning as we scrambled to get the hire on. "Look pal, I've got two buses snowed in at Newmains and you want to take one all the way to Inverurie, are you mad?"... Hell, Yeah came the reply. B-)

Non League teams still in the draw.

Threave Rovers

Inverurie Loco Works

Deveronvale

Auchinleck Talbot

Irvine Meadow

Edinburgh City

Keith

Wick Academy

Cove Rangers

Spartans

There is two all non league ties so at least two of them well go through - Threave/Inverurie and Keith/Edinburgh City. Auchinleck have the hardest task away to Stirling Albion and Cove Rangers are away to Stenhousemuir but most of the rest of them look like they have a decent chance with home ties.

That was a great night. I was planning on leaving work at noon, but got held up. Had to drive like a madman to make the afore-mentioned bus on time - ended up hitting ice/snow and skidding off the road, down a hill. Had to be pulled out by a tractor!

Still made it in time for a quick pint before the bus left though...

Someone also 'tagged me' - whatever that means - on facebook in a photo of us all pushing the bus when it wouldn't start after the game. Laughed out loud when I saw it.

Hope it was for that reason only...

Don't think I'll have a drink at the football like we did that night. <_<

Highlight has to be the owner of the coach company that morning as we scrambled to get the hire on. "Look pal, I've got two buses snowed in at Newmains and you want to take one all the way to Inverurie, are you mad?"... Hell, Yeah came the reply. :D

What about you falling right on yer arse just after the bus left? Or getting left in Bellshill? :O

Was a great night right enough. Bus was superb. More of the same please in the next draw.

What about you falling right on yer arse just after the bus left? Or getting left in Bellshill? :D

Was a great night right enough. Bus was superb. More of the same please in the next draw.

Or gettin rattled in the jaw with a snowball...not 1 of your better nights big man <_<